SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    She is like a tumor that won't go away.
Page 1 2 3 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
She is like a tumor that won't go away. Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted
You lost lady, you should be in prison, stay in the woods deep in the woods.

https://www.boston.com/news/po...ome-out-of-the-woods

Posts: 2770 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Report This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
You lost lady, you should be in prison, stay in the woods deep in the woods.

https://www.boston.com/news/po...ome-out-of-the-woods

And be sure to poke a bear with a short stick.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Hillary Clinton didn't even have the courage to come out on election night and concede. She had to go into seclusion, and then only came out days later, where she was delicately handled at a staged event and surrounded by a supportive entourage. This shows you what she's actually made of.

Just give me a freakin' break, Hil. You're a Paper Tiger, at best.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I think even the Democrats are sick and tired of HRC. She's a loser.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8934 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I never liked the announcement of laying-off the criminal investigations. IIRC, because "she has suffered enough".

What I thought at the time was that she would come (strike) back at some point.

And here she is with a new hairdo.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
she has yet to suffer

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I wonder how much she is being paid for short speeches now that she has no power or influence?

Posts: 9495 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
So she's decided to (laugh, snort, snicker) run for Mayor of New York even though DiBlasio didn't get indicted?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Hillary Clinton:"And we can’t just ignore, or turn a cold shoulder to someone because they disagree with us politically"

Like hell I can't. Bite me.

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
>>>LOCK HER UP<<<

And throw away the key.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
She's ready to help us "find common ground". Well, I think we're already there. Pretty much everyone despises her. So she might want to wander her drunken self back into the deep woods.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Picture of rocket72
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jehzsa:
I never liked the announcement of laying-off the criminal investigations. IIRC, because "she has suffered enough".

What I thought at the time was that she would come (strike) back at some point.

And here she is with a new hairdo.

That's no new hairdo. She just finished her annual skin shedding/molting

Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Just helping out with prepping Chelsea for a national office.

Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Looks like this is the end of the Finding Bigfoot series. Our politics are about to get real squatchy.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
... She had to go into seclusion, and then only came out days later, where she was delicately handled at a staged event and surrounded by a supportive entourage. ...

There's one of her many problems right there. She is surrounded by so many ass-kissers who tell her her shit doesn't stink, for so long, that she believes it herself.

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Report This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:
... She had to go into seclusion, and then only came out days later, where she was delicately handled at a staged event and surrounded by a supportive entourage. ...

There's one of her many problems right there. She is surrounded by so many ass-kissers who tell her her shit doesn't stink, for so long, that she believes it herself.

Good news is that is part of why she lost. Between sycophants on her staff and the MSM, no one was really paying attention and asking hard questions that would have hinted that she needed to focus on the rust belt.

Hopefully those same idiots are so wrapped up in Trump Derangement Syndrome that they skipped the introspection on Hilz's Historic Loss and not be ready for what ever the Clinton camp has planned.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I thuought you were for sure talking about our Nancy, but they are one in the same.

Posts: 67 | Location: SW MO | Registered: January 30, 2011Report This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
If I outlive them both, I think I'll make a special trip to go piss on their graves.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hillary Clinton didn't even have the courage to come out on election night and concede. She had to go into seclusion, and then only came out days later, where she was delicately handled at a staged event and surrounded by a supportive entourage. This shows you what she's actually made of.

Just give me a freakin' break, Hil. You're a Paper Tiger, at best.

They probably had her so pumped full of drugs just to keep up with the election that she had to hibernate for a month just to function again.....surprised she even made it through the election.

She should STAY in seclusion. Perhaps like solitary confinement......you know.....in a prison.