SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    LAPD Chief warns of Apocalypse if National Concealed Carry passes-
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LAPD Chief warns of Apocalypse if National Concealed Carry passes- Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
it could be a tad higher - but I recently recall seeing numbers between 225 and 350 million - thats quite a spread Big Grin

so even the lower number is good

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
jhe888, has the 14th Amendment actually been officially "incorporated" into the 2nd Amendment? I know that for a long time the 14th did not have sway over all the original Bill of Rights.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost Allman Brother
Picture of S600MBUSA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
jhe888, has the 14th Amendment actually been officially "incorporated" into the 2nd Amendment? I know that for a long time the 14th did not have sway over all the original Bill of Rights.

flashguy

McDonald v. Chicago

-Winston Churchill, writing of the Pashtun

Posts: 3989 | Location: Holly Springs/Canton, GA | Registered: November 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by S600MBUSA:
quote:

flashguy

McDonald v. Chicago
Thank you. I presume that it is now settled law.

flashguy

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by S600MBUSA:
quote:

flashguy

McDonald v. Chicago
Thank you. I presume that it is now settled law.

flashguy

Pretty settled. There is no higher court. The questions now are about what regulatory burden can be imposed on the 2d. Everyone pretty much agrees that the .gov can ban private citizens from having nukes, and that it can't stop you from having a Brown Bess. But in between those limits, there is little to guide us.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:

Pretty settled. There is no higher court. The questions now are about what regulatory burden can be imposed on the 2d. Everyone pretty much agrees that the .gov can ban private citizens from having nukes, and that it can't stop you from having a Brown Bess. But in between those limits, there is little to guide us.

I just want to be assured that when it becomes available, I can own an M41A Pulse Rifle. Grenade launcher and all. I figure by that time a lot of these silly issues will be resolved.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I swear there's something in the water out there to produce so many complete progressive leftist morons.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
I swear there's something in the water out there to produce so many complete progressive leftist morons.
Pesticide runoff into the drinking water, from growing all those fruits and vegetables?

flashguy