Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Watch Karma Login/Join 
posted
I was inspired by the watch thread and all the info that I got in my "what's my gun worth thread" so here it goes.

From left to right 1-4. Make sure you put what watch you’re interested into your post.

I will put all 4 watches in one box with a $10 dollar bill. If you want watch #1 you pull it out of the box and use the $10 to ship the remaining 3 watches to the next person along with the remaining cash for shipping. And so and and so forth.

If no one wants the other watches you keep all 4.

1) Bulova

2) Christopher Ward

3) Mens Fossil (Make sure you have a big wrist)

4) Womans Fossil

The mens watches have the normal wear on the underside but all the glass is clear and scratch free. All watches will need a battery. If you don't have the wrist of Thor you will need to take out a couple of links.

I have never been involved in a Karma so how do you go about picking the winners?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1s1k,

Posts: 3875 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lucky # 1

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Cool Karma.

Please add my name.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:
I have never been involved in a Karma so how do you go about picking the winners?
Any way that you want to. It's your Karma, so your rules.

Many people use the karmanator, brought to us by SIGforum member Chance, although this is totally optional.

You could pick the lucky ninth (or whatever) caller. You could require a joke and pick the one that you think is funniest. You could write the names of all the entrants on slips of paper and let your dog pick one. Really, there are no rules, except the ones that you make up.

Well, maybe there is one rule: Pick V-Tail for the winner!

I would like to be entered for # 1, # 2, or # 4.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: V-Tail,

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Please add me!!

JB

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
This sounds fun, please include me.

Posts: 1625 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Add me please.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25356 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Very generous. Thanks for the opportunity.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2380 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma! Please add me to the list.

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Quite generous so count me in:

1st choice Christopher Ward

2nd choice Bulova

Wrist is too small for the Fossil.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Augen,

Posts: 1746 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMPinNYC
posted Hide Post
Put me in, coach!

Best regards,
Nick.

NRA Life Member and Certified Instructor

Posts: 710 | Location: Back in northern NJ/NY State Catskills | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. This is a cool and unique Karma.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
I will drop my name in the hat. Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Enter me, please? Thank you.

God bless America.

Posts: 13427 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think it would be best to pick which watch or watches you would like. That way I can put all the people who want watch #1 into a hat and pick a winner. Then go onto watch/hat #2 and so on.

I don't want to pick a winner for a watch that the person doesn't want.

If everyone could update their post with the watch that they are interested in that would be great.

I will choos winners this weekend.

Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1s1k,

Posts: 3875 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Please include me. I'd be really interested in the Bulova! Thanks for the chance.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks for this crazy good opportunity!

"Shoot lower, Sheriff, They're ridin' shetlands"
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?

Posts: 1360 | Location: S.E. Wi. | Registered: October 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great karma, please count me in.

Posts: 2750 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Cool karma concept. Count me in for the Bulova.

Thanks!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3138 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for #1, the Bulova.

Thanks,

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post