SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What sweet edible treats make you cave ?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What sweet edible treats make you cave ? Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Chocolate meringue pie! (Best if the meringue is not piled too high.) My mom baked pies people would kill for.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Lemon or butterscotch meringue pie #1

Anything sweet #2, I like it all, even keep some horehound drops to remind me of my grandpa.

Cellas chocolate covered cherries are a special favorite and I like Zero candy bars.

Posts: 4689 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JWF:
Home made Toll House Cookies still hot from the oven and a cold glass of dippin’ milk.

The ones from the sausage-type tube? Love those. Haven’t had them in years.

Posts: 17879 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Albanese gummy bears (other gummies I’m not interested in)
Hot tamales
Good and plenty
Jelly belly jelly beans.

I almost forgot. Wintergreen life savers. I eat a three pound bag a month. They taste exactly like Grizzly Wintergreen. (I’ve been nicotine free for 523 days, but I still crave the Griz).

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Just one - licorice. Red, black, purple - it's all good.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4929 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of taco68
posted Hide Post
ALL OF IT!! French vanilla ice cream is my simple daily go to.

Sigs P-220, P-226 9mm, & P-230SL (CCW)

Posts: 2539 | Location: Icebox of the Nation | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Or other similar cookie, but the Girl Scouts are a good cause.

Posts: 27915 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oz_Shadow:
quote:
Originally posted by JWF:
Home made Toll House Cookies still hot from the oven and a cold glass of dippin’ milk.

The ones from the sausage-type tube? Love those. Haven’t had them in years.

Blasphemy!!! Home made from scratch.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1323 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like sweets. I have some ice cream every night before I go to bed. Dogs hear the freezer opening and come running from wherever they are so they get a bit too. Would also have to put on my list of favorites pecan pie and brownies. But I am pretty disciplined and only have a few spoons/bites.

EXCEPT

when it comes to donuts. Not some gourmet shop donuts but Krispy Kreme or Dunkin. I will easily eat half the box at a sitting. Or more.....

Posts: 549 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post

If only they made double-stuffed.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kho:

EXCEPT

when it comes to donuts. Not some gourmet shop donuts but Krispy Kreme or Dunkin. I will easily eat half the box at a sitting. Or more.....

When I lived in Dallas Texas, there was a donut shop on Gus Thomason road. I had been stopping there for over a year. It was between my home and where I picked up an employee in the way to work every morning. I would leave Home with a 32 oz mug of coffee, And stop by the donut shop. The owner knew I liked the raised with sugar, but lightly sugared. So there would be a hot fresh dozen or more donuts ready for me every morning. I would eat the whole dozen on the drive to pick up my employee.

My god, I miss those donuts. They may have been the best I have ever had.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Carrot cake, Hershey's Nuggets, and Tillamook ice cream.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10781 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
I eat ketogenic and dabble in carnivore but on occasion a hot and fresh Krispy Kreme donut has been consumed.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ice cream. My granddaughter introduced me to Breyer’s Oreo Cookies and Cream. I have to avoid that aisle of Publix now...

Posts: 1361 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Good quality ice cream or chocolate milk are my favorite sugary foods.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post