SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What sweet edible treats make you cave ?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What sweet edible treats make you cave ? Login/Join 
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Chocolate
Chocolate + mint
Chocolate + peanut butter
Anything homemade
variety of Girl Scout cookies
Ice cream
Gelato
Anything from a local bakery

I need the gyms to open back up NOW.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Huckleberry cobbler and strawberry milkshakes. Thank God I have that skinny gene. Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
Thank God I have that skinny gene. Big Grin

Jim

I'll raise another beer to that!! Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gummy candies are my vice/addiction. I love the gummy bears,coke bottles,cherries,etc.,but can't stand the jelly candies. I am not sure I like the texture the most or the flavors.

I wish they would bring back the shoestring red licorice,like they had when I was a kid. That was my favorite. I did find a candy website that has the shoestring licorice but am afraid I would be disappointed if I try it.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Frozen Snickers and Southern style Blackberry Cobbler ice cream(Blue Belle).

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Snickers would probably be sorely missed by me if it ever went away or got unpopular.
I got hooked on RitterSport Halbbitter (Semi sweet) when in Germany. They are here too just kinda expensive. The resealable packaging is kind of ingenius as well.
I also get a real desire for Zero bars sometimes but that may be more nostalgia than I think.

Posts: 7233 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Tootsie Rolls. Can't not eat them if they are near.

Edys Slow Churn Mint Cookie Crunch ice cream.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
Frozen Zero bars. Takes me back to the days at the township pool.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Thin mints
Hershey milk chocolate bars
Circus peanuts

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11247 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Same answer as the last times this question was posted.

Heath Toffee. I have no resistance to them at all.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3138 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kit Kats, Bit o honey, and most dark chocolates.

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
Home made Toll House Cookies still hot from the oven and a cold glass of dippin’ milk.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1321 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't have a huge sweet tooth, but my wife is an AMAZING dessert baker, so she usually gets me!
And:
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Snickers
Heath Toffee Bars
100 Grand
Turtles
And........

Posts: 1700 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
One word:
EDWARDS HERSHEY'S Chocolate Crème Pie

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:
One word:
EDWARDS HERSHEY'S Chocolate Crème Pie

Yup. This stuff is unbelievable!

It's the crack of chocolate pie.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
Cherry sours

Reese’s Fast Break candy bar

Jelly filled chocolates

Cadbury creme eggs

Dark chocolate bars with sea salt

Cadbury fruit and nut milk chocolate bar

Any quality peanut butter ice cream

Tiramisu

Posts: 1620 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Chocolate of any kind, I am not a chocolate snob!

Yeah, that pretty much covers it. Smile

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Ice cream

Thin Mints

Just about any desert my wife bakes/makes.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
Never met a cookie I didn't like!

Or cake, pie, doughnut,....

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post