SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hotel Manager Handles Millennial Admirably
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hotel Manager Handles Millennial Admirably Login/Join 
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted

link

link

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
God, what a pain in the ass that chick is. I couldn’t stand to finish the first video.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
BOOM muthrfuckr.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Literally...

Posts: 714 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I've seen the girl on the first video previously but without the commentary. The commentary makes the video for me. That was hilarious.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19583 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He's a funny guy. That was great. Big Grin

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
If I recall correctly, the owners of this café (a same-sex couple) are often in the news for funny stuff like that. One time they announced they’d start demanding medical notes from people claiming to be allergic to gluten. Other time, they started charging corkage fees from breastfeeding mothers. Tons of fun.

Posts: 389 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great way to start a Friday / Holiday weekend! Thanks for posting!!

Posts: 3466 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I think this guy did society a great service by exposing this kind of behavior. I'm sure that these entitled children pull this shit all the time, but no one ever calls them on their behavior.
This silly child who was asking for free stuff never expected that her email would be made public, and if ever such a thing had crossed her mind, she could never imagine the way this has played out,

This guy taught this entitled little bitch a lesson- an honest to goodness life lesson which- if she has any brains at all- she learned- actually learned something. That doesn't mean that she thinks she was wrong. I'm certain she just knows she's entitled. But, you can't argue with a hot stove. Put your hand on it and you're gonna get burned, and that's a lesson for sure.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Very well done! I needed that chuckle this morning.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She's just another Human Leech.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by satch:
She's just another Human Leech.

And a waste of oxygen.

Posts: 9002 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Troll
posted Hide Post
She would possibly make herself an adequate, not great, but adequate, 'sex worker' which is snowflake speech for prostitute.

Only if she never, under any circumstances 'speaks.'

Posts: 261 | Registered: May 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
What the hell is wrong with her eyes.

Posts: 6339 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Subconjunctival hemorrhages

She might have gotten them from a really bad crying fit, or perhaps- and I'm not kidding- screaming at the top of her lungs for a protracted period. Smile

In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
I wondered why this cafe sounded familiar, then I found this from a couple years ago.

http://www.news.com.au/lifesty...6a28cc81724879885125

quote:
A NOTORIOUSLY outspoken cafe manager in Ireland is again making waves on social media.

Paul Stenson, who manages Dublin’s White Moose Café, left a post on the cafe’s Facebook page taking aim at crying babies.

“Dear parents,” he wrote.

“If you cannot control your crying (screaming) babies, I will crush up some valium and put it in their fruit juice. Babies are more than welcome in our café, but please ensure that they are asleep throughout the entire duration of their visit.”

He included one final note - “P.S. No charge for the valis. I have a lifetime supply.” Ouch!

Posts: 6339 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
And the follow up. I'm far more scared of the people who let her influence them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaL1wi7RqGk

Posts: 3493 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The corkage fee for breastfeeding mothers really tickled me. I'm not so sure my wife would find it as funny however.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
The notion that there are social media influencers -- that there are people who identify as social media influencers -- is, well, unsettling to say the least. Frown Frown

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
That was excellent. And yes, a "social media influencer"? Give me a break. If the mob were prevalent today I could see them getting into this business. Pure racket. At least the mob offered you physical protection to go along with eating free at your establishment.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post