SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Something light - Foster Brooks
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Something light - Foster Brooks Login/Join 
Picture of jbcummings
posted
I ran across this this morning. I hadn't thought about Foster Brooks in years. IMO one of the funnier guys around during his time. Hope you enjoy it.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/a6yFSjPT5TE

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Yep, He..., He was a funny guy.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnnyD
posted Hide Post
Those videos are the best. I remember how my Dad really enjoyed watching him.

-----------------------------------

USAF/ANG Retired

Posts: 782 | Location: Garland, (Zombieland) TX. | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Alcoholism! LOLOL!

But seriously, he was really good at that. The stuff he did with his speech was hilarious.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting LOL I loved it!

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7097 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
When he roasted Don Rickles back when they did those roasts...

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Refreshing to see and remember how comedy and entertainment was all about laughs,and a good time, nothing else.

Posts: 4624 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post