SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ** insane deal ** alert - Dickies entire catalogue
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

** insane deal ** alert - Dickies entire catalogue Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Fingers crossed. Got an email with a tracking number and Fedex website for it says a shipping label has been created.

Posts: 1178 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10 November, 1775
Picture of MarinetoRN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oz_Shadow:
Only the 50% one worked for scrubs. Passed it along to nurses. Thanks.

Thank You.

SiGArm'd

P220ST X2, 1911 Revolution, P245, P229 RTTEQ/ST .40 X2, P226ST, Mosquito
Other weaponry not SIG

Glocks are ugly.
I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders.

Posts: 2471 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: August 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
I missed out on this one but I am still reaping the benefits from grabbing this for $14 a couple years back.
https://www.kuhl.com/kuhl/mens/outerwear/burr-jacket/

Ended up ordering 6 and gave as gifts, though the last one arrived nearly 6 months after the order was placed.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25410 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
I don't think you missed outvat all, Black. Doesn't appear that they're honoring any order with stacked coupons.

Yeah, mine got canceled as well.

If you got in on this and actually receive your items, please post an update in the thread.

I had the confirmation and the shipping info too.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3141 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fedex confirmed they received a package today for shipping to me on the same tracking number as Dickie’s email. Might be the fact that I deleted the first code when I saw the “can’t stack” warning in my cart for that code, since I figured that gave them a perfect out to cancel the whole thing. Only took advantage of the 50% and the 15% stacked together, but not the first code. Still keeping fingers crossed.

Posts: 1178 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I got a confirmation, shipping and Fedex has the package already moving through their system.

Four pairs of Pants Sale priced 4 x $28.99 = $115.96. 20% came off that, then the 50% and 15%.

With all coupons item price came to $39.42 plus tax and free shipping.

So I guess my order snuck by.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
I placed 2 orders, one for a pair of shoes for my dad and the code worked. I went back and placed an order for me that was rediculous.

Today I got shipping confirmation for my larger order but not one for the smaller original shoe order.'

First In Last Out

Posts: 4789 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I've received a shipping conformation for the order I placed...it looks like they applied all the codes...time will tell as they are supposed to ship the next business day which will be tomorrow.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
rip them off if you can. Roll Eyes

Posts: 5587 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Arrived as ordered, thanks for the codes S/F!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
I placed 2 orders with the stacked coupons and received both by FedEx today. Five shirts, two pair of pants and a belt. Thanks again for the heads-up!

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1308 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prep, Confirm, Roll
posted Hide Post
My 3 pairs of jeans showed today! Insanely good deal

NRA Certified instructor,
and Range Safety officer

OpSpec Training http://opspectraining.com
Grayguns - http://grayguns.com

Posts: 3172 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
no longer active

Posts: 3082 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I received my vest, tee shirts and carpenter pants today...insane deal...enough so that I placed another order with Dickie's for $226 after the 20% discount code (BW108) included with my order (it looks like LL Bean lost out this year for my Christmas shopping...Dickie's long sleeved tee shirts w/ pockets are the best I've seen) Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
Dickie's long sleeved tee shirts w/ pockets are the best I've seen.

I thoroughly agree! I wear one of 'em every day.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Wish I had seen this earlier. I needed steel toe boots...

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
UPS has my package and is scheduled to deliver tomorrow.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16268 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
My boots arrived today.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XLT:
rip them off if you can. Roll Eyes

You're assuming theft? Interesting.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9153 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
I did not stack codes, but used the 50% to order 5 jeans, and two shirts and one thermal long johns.

Everything canceled but the long johns...

I'm pissed!

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post