SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ** insane deal ** alert - Dickies entire catalogue
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

** insane deal ** alert - Dickies entire catalogue Login/Join 
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted
Likely a website error, you can stack these discount codes for a pretty remarkable total discount.

Go to: https://www.dickies.com/home?nm=true

Build your cart

Add codes in this order:

BW108 - 20% off
D1922 - 50% off
WB15 - 15% off

I’m sure they’ll catch and correct soon, but enjoy in the meantime. Here’s an example using a boot

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Only the 50% one worked for scrubs. Passed it along to nurses. Thanks.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oz_Shadow:
Only the 50% one worked for scrubs. Passed it along to nurses. Thanks.

You’re applying them in the order I said? It’ll appear like this:

And worked for me

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ops cwo
posted Hide Post
Thank you, just bought winter clothes for a fraction of the cost.

Posts: 262 | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
worked for me! Just ordered a $71.00 coat for $26.00 all in. Plus free shipping. Thanks!

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6705 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
$75 of pants for $26.

Sweet.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, just ordered some shirts for about $5 each. About as good as picking up a couple of frozen turkeys at Meijer yesterday for 37 cents a pound.

Posts: 1169 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I needed some new work pants. $120 worth of pants for $40 shipped.

Great!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Thanks. We'll see if they honor it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Outstanding. Just ordered two vests for a very good price.
Thank you, CMR076!

Posts: 3804 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting the info. I purchased using the discount codes in your order and it dropped from $94 to $42 with free shipping. Hopefully it ships out as ordered.

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
If you use the codes in the order listed the discounts will be applied to the purchase price.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
5 pair of jeans for just over $7 each.
Nice.

Thanks!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3138 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Wow! Just ordered some pants and shirts that totaled $147 and it ended up, out the door, at $51. Thanks for heads-up!

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Flannel shirt and 3 long sleeve tees for 25! Thanks for the tip! Big Grin

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ops cwo:
Thank you, just bought winter clothes for a fraction of the cost.

What's this winter you speak of? Big Grin

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
thanks, wouldn’t let me use first code, but other two discounted a jacket from 50 to 18 bucks. Thats a great deal.

Posts: 1817 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prep, Confirm, Roll
posted Hide Post
Worked for me!

3 new pair of jeans for $28.00

NRA Certified instructor,
and Range Safety officer

OpSpec Training http://opspectraining.com
Grayguns - http://grayguns.com

Posts: 3172 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Just ordered two pairs of jeans for $18.

Thanks!

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16263 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
Nice bought 20 6-packs of the Dry tech socks! Will be able to throw out all my old worn non-matching socks! Ended up about $5 per 6-pack.

Posts: 4340 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post