SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fenix PD35 Tactical on sale $59
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fenix PD35 Tactical on sale $59 Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
it had been to hell and back and kept on ticking...

Good to know. I'm looking forward to mine!
I think I'll like this smaller size for the glove box in the car.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
I have 2 and replaced the mag lite in my truck with this and it is smaller and way brighter.

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This was my first Felix and I am impressed. Compared side by side with other deal extreme and Costco flashlights, it seems to have better build quality. The clicker does for sure.

Posts: 3118 | Location: Germantown, TN | Registered: June 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Guess the sale ended. I see it for $71.95.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
it had been to hell and back and kept on ticking...

Good to know. I'm looking forward to mine!
I think I'll like this smaller size for the glove box in the car.

To give you some kind of idea of how much I beat that flashlight up with no problems:

I had dropped it from 20' a couple of times, used it to beat things into place, stepped on, dropped, kicked, dropped in mud and puddles.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
quote:
I couldn't resist...
Fenix PD32 LED Flashlight - 2016 Edt.
$41.56
https://www.fenix-store.com/fe...flashlight-2016-edt/

The PD32 preceded the PD35 and I am a fan of this light as well.

Yes, I am a Fenix Fanboy.

I bought my first PD1 from a SIGforum member, years ago.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:

quote:
Originally posted by sig 226:
you can get the same light from

https://www.fenix-store.com for $57.56 with free shipping.

Use Coupon Code for 20% off: FenixUSA20 Use Coupon Code for 20% off: FenixUSA20

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4572 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
I just ordered one for $55.96 and free shipping. I’ve already got a couple but that price is too good to pass up.
Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 1513 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by skonie:
I just ordered one for $55.96 and free shipping. I’ve already got a couple but that price is too good to pass up.
Thanks for sharing.

They make awesome gifts. I have given every guy I care about one, and my wife two. $100 gets you two batteries, flashlight, and a charger. Relatively inexpensive gift, but everyone I've given one to loves theirs and raves about it. I've bought a couple for one friend who unless he's not wearing pants he's got his PD32 on him, also got him a headlamp from them too that uses the same 18650s and a lantern. I'm a bit of a Fenix fan.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all for the heads-up. Bought the 32 plus a battery & charger.....all for $70.

(I wonder how much money this forum has cost me over the past 11 years.) Smile

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:

quote:

Use Coupon Code for 20% off: FenixUSA20 Use Coupon Code for 20% off: FenixUSA20

Thanks! Just ordered my 3rd one of these newer versions with the USB rechargeable battery. I love the ones I have.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:

Use Coupon Code for 20% off: FenixUSA20

Thanks! Just ordered a PD35 Tac and the total was $57.56 with free shipping, thanks to the coupon code. Great price on a great flashlight. This is my 2nd. I paid full-price for the first one and still felt like I got my money's worth.

Posts: 1781 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived today. Family is back together again.

My P225, P229, and P226.

Oops. LD12, PD32, and PD35.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
I just ordered one for $55.96 and free shipping.

Just did the same.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Mine arrived today. Family is back together again....

But the PD32 is too shiny!
I like the well worn look of the old one:
Big Grin

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Fantastic price on a great light, I have been carrying mine daily for several years with no complaint.

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After the sale ended I too wanted to get a gift, I have a PD35 I use daily. I have given quality flashlights as gifts before, everyone needs a good light. And with the USB rechargeable battery, you don't even need a charger. I picked up two UC35's and some USB 18650's from Fenix with the 20% off. Shipped out fast. Although when I tried to register for extended warranty the system would not find my account. A quick e-mail exchange explained that they are updating there system. Although I never had to make a warranty claim, an extra 6 months of warranty is granted if your register. Although I wonder if registering your flashlight is a good idea- dam liberals will think that it's a weapon that they need to confiscate! Razz Roll Eyes

Posts: 437 | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Joe123:
After the sale ended I too wanted to get a gift, I have a PD35 I use daily. I have given quality flashlights as gifts before, everyone needs a good light. And with the USB rechargeable battery, you don't even need a charger. I picked up two UC35's and some USB 18650's from Fenix with the 20% off. Shipped out fast. Although when I tried to register for extended warranty the system would not find my account. A quick e-mail exchange explained that they are updating there system. Although I never had to make a warranty claim, an extra 6 months of warranty is granted if your register. Although I wonder if registering your flashlight is a good idea- dam liberals will think that it's a weapon that they need to confiscate! Razz Roll Eyes

No need for politics in this thread. Anyways I've had to warranty three after heavy use. It's hard to reach someone there, but they will eventually email/call back. Repairs are super fast once you actually get your RMA.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Mine arrived today. Family is back together again....

But the PD32 is too shiny!
I like the well worn look of the old one:
Big Grin

I miss the old one. New one seems slightly larger (may be in my head) and I liked the softer light level button better. I've already found myself accidentally switching into strobe mode more often with newer style button. On a plus side it's the exact same brightness as my PD35 which was not the case with the older model.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

posted Hide Post
Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves. I don't need another flashlight but somehow I now have another Fenix on it's way to me.

Posts: 1181 | Location: DFW Metromess | Registered: May 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post