SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fenix PD35 Tactical on sale $59
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fenix PD35 Tactical on sale $59 Login/Join 
posted
I was buying some other knickknacks from Primary Arms and found this on sale. Careful about getting on their email blast, they are addicting.

https://www.primaryarms.com/fe...lashlight-1000-lumen

Posts: 3118 | Location: Germantown, TN | Registered: June 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I need another Felix like a hole in the head, but, too good to pass up! You are correct, they are addicting. I have many now, great lights!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
that's a great model at a great price. I have two of them, highly recommended!

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ordered mine Wednesday and got it today. Great light for sure. I lost my favorite Deal Extreme 1k lumen flashlight and this seems to be a good upgrade.

Posts: 3118 | Location: Germantown, TN | Registered: June 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
I have been looking to upgrade my nightstand light, this one looks like a good choice. Thanks for the heads up.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Minnow:
I have been looking to upgrade my nightstand light, this one looks like a good choice. Thanks for the heads up.

The previous generation (only 950 lumens) PD35 is next to my bed. Academy closed them out last year for $35.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3448 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:
quote:
Originally posted by Minnow:

The previous generation (only 950 lumens) PD35 is next to my bed. Academy closed them out last year for $35.

I’ve carried the 35 version that charges via mini-usb for a few years now at work. Excellent light, I trust my life to it (but I keep two backup lights on me at all times when working—third shift Wink ).

Been using Fenix lights since 2007.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
you can get the same light from

https://www.fenix-store.com for $57.56 with free shipping.

Use Coupon Code for 20% off: FenixUSA20

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2673 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I am a huge fan of Fenix and particularly the PD35. I do not own the Tacital, but have carried a P35 when I am on-call for more than 3 years.

I believe anything under $60.00 is a strong value for a PD35.

Thanks for sharing.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig 226:

Sig226 - Thanks Sir for the link and the discount code....I have a PD35-V2 in route for $55 and change...My flashlight experience is limited to what they sell at my local Lowes so stepping into the Fenix game for $55 for a 1000 lumen light is nothing less as exciting as buying a new handgun....Thanks Again Sir...Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigarmsp226:
quote:
Originally posted by sig 226:

Sig226 - Thanks Sir for the link and the discount code....I have a PD35-V2 in route for $55 and change...My flashlight experience is limited to what they sell at my local Lowes so stepping into the Fenix game for $55 for a 1000 lumen light is nothing less as exciting as buying a new handgun....Thanks Again Sir...Mark

Glad I could help a fellow SF member. It's a great light TAC or non-TAC version.

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2673 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig226 - Not sure if it was the right decision but I did not clearly identify the major differences between the Tactical version verses the V2 version.

The one thing that stood out on the V2 version was the battery life was almost 4X longer verses the Tactical version....Thanks Again...Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
My PD35 crapped out on me, when they sent the 'repaired' light back it had the newer V2 head on it. It's definitely brighter. It also seemed like the battery lasted forever. I looked at the high run times and it's over double the run times. Not sure where you got 4x, maybe at the lower settings. Either way over 2x is awesome.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I also have the PD 35 and don't really need another but I wanted to jump in here and tell everyone what a great flashlight that is. I use mine almost daily. I really like the rechargeable battery feature as well.

Grab one, this is a great price.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5039 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Skins - Sir you are right. Not sure where my brain came up with 4X but that was just flat out wrong on my part. Thanks for correcting this brain fart on my part. 2X is the right number.... Sorry everyone for my error...Mark

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
I couldn't resist...
Fenix PD32 LED Flashlight - 2016 Edt.
$41.56
https://www.fenix-store.com/fe...flashlight-2016-edt/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24107 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
I couldn't resist...
Fenix PD32 LED Flashlight - 2016 Edt.
$41.56
https://www.fenix-store.com/fe...flashlight-2016-edt/

Came out to $49 for me??

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have had the UC35 v2.0 for almost a year, and love it. Bright, long time between recharges and very durable. I think the only difference between the PD and the UC is that mine doesn't have the knurled front piece for breaking glass.

Posts: 367 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Came out to $49 for me??

Sorry, wrong link... open box:
https://www.fenix-store.com/fe...t-2016-edt-open-box/
+ Use Coupon Code for 20% off: FenixUSA20

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24107 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I bought the new one. Been meaning to replace my PD32 for like a year. Just been using my PD35, but it's way bigger and I don't need to couple extra lumen

So mad I lost my old one, it had been to hell and back and kept on ticking.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis