SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hey, look at me...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey, look at me... Login/Join 
half-genius,
half-wit
posted
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=81c_1512884745

Gravity wins - again.

tac

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tacfoley,

Posts: 11305 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Darwin award candidate?

Posts: 56 | Registered: November 29, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Don't try this at home, kids...

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
"Gone to soon".

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
Wang drop soup

Posts: 4816 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seeing both videos, somehow not exactly surprised at the result.

@32’ per second acceleration, I wonder how fast he was going when his ankles hit his ears?

Posts: 2130 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of indigoss
posted Hide Post
I wonder if he stuck the landing.

Posts: 1278 | Location: West Palm Beach, FL | Registered: June 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I now feel justified, re my irrational fear of heights.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Idiot or not, that is one helluva way to go. Can't say I'd wish that on too many people.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Doing what he loved, right up to the last 3-4 seconds.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
I used to be a volunteer fireman and a 75 foot aerial was nothing.

Now today, 27 years later, the roof of my ranch house is too far off the ground.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
The first video was his last? It looks like he just let go. I've seen enough American Ninja grip fails and this doesn't compare.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This reminds me of the old saying, "There are old pilots and there are bold pilots but there are no old bold pilots".

Posts: 985 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
His ruck ran out.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
An ancient Chinese proverb says: He who pusheth luck, sometimes runeth out." There's another wise one about not poking your eyes with chopsticks but I can't remember exactly how it goes.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris42:
Seeing both videos, somehow not exactly surprised at the result.

@32’ per second acceleration, I wonder how fast he was going when his ankles hit his ears?

0 ft/s

Posts: 124 | Registered: December 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jejb:
Darwin award candidate?

Darwin Award Recipient.
Big difference.

Posts: 6288 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The fall didn't kill him.It was the sudden stop.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wcb6092,

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
!TALPS

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Dumbassery caught up with him.

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post