SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Test for how good you are on recognizing faces
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Test for how good you are on recognizing faces Login/Join 
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
Huum . . .

Zero correct but this was the first choice.

Prosopagnosia? Wink
Maybe Falseblindnesstestia?
Or maybe Goofedtallyplotia?

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
^ yeah, that's what I matched but the test gave me 0/14.

Posts: 7347 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Like some others here, I know I had several matches but the test said 0.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
7/14 - Average - hard to spot unique characteristics and then recall them exactly especially after looking a few already, I did worse as the test wore on.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
9 / 14

Posts: 4453 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
It may be a software issue. Firefox security and add-ons, browsers, platforms, LSOs, third party cookies and so many other things may be enabled/disabled to stop the test software from accepting the choices for a tally.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I got 12/14. I "might be a 'super recognizer'."

Posts: 13225 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
11/14. Nothing special.

Posts: 3141 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
9/14, about average it said. Oh well.

Posts: 1126 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
0/14 now when my wife asks me to do something I can tell her i did not recognize her face thus I do not pay attention to strangers.

Posts: 5299 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
8/14, probably better than I am with names. I met a guy and chatted for 15 minutes while fishing on a pier, then recognized and approached him a year later at a Civil War reenenactment event.

Posts: 4009 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
Just as I have always believed: 0/14.

Same here, twice. It's hard to believe. I was certain at least a few were right.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tubetone:
It may be a software issue. Firefox security and add-ons, browsers, platforms, LSOs, third party cookies and so many other things may be enabled/disabled to stop the test software from accepting the choices for a tally.

Whew!! I knew some were right, absolutely. It's like it didn't record any of my choices and I know at least a few were right.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Draal
posted Hide Post
11/14

Posts: 164 | Location: Oak Park, IL | Registered: July 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
11/14.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
10/14

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Deplorable_Dixie
posted Hide Post
11/14. I do pretty good at recognizing familiar faces. Names...well, that's another story.

Posts: 59 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 11, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post