SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Deja Vu? Problems with Burger King Order Leads To Brawl At Arundel Mills Mall
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Deja Vu? Problems with Burger King Order Leads To Brawl At Arundel Mills Mall Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted
This is why developers no longer build indoor malls. Roll Eyes

Video at link. You already know what it looks like.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/...l-brawl-burger-king/

Police took two suspects into custody following a fight involving more than 20 people at the Arundel Mills Mall food court that reportedly started after a problem with a Burger King order.

Anne Arundel County Police were called just after 7 p.m. on Sunday about a large fight at the mall.

Officers met with mall security, who had two people in custody. According to the police report, one of the suspects, Rashdee Mumuni, was shirtless and screaming racial slurs at one of the security officers when officers arrived.

Police say Nykeisha Jones was seen “wildly” swinging and chasing someone. She has been charged with assault and disorderly conduct.

Officers were told that Jones was upset about the food order, and Mumuni then picked up a chair and threatened to hit a Burger King employee with it.

When a security officer tried to restrain her, Jones reportedly kicked him and tried to hit him. The security officer then forced her to the ground and tried to handcuff her, but then released her as Jones’ friends started to surround them.

Jones is also accused of spitting on the security officer as he tried to take her into custody.

Mumuni was issued a citation for disorderly conduct, while Jones was charged with two counts of second-degree assault and disorderly conduct.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Even if they did still build them, trust me, it wouldn’t be at Anne Arundel Mills Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kevbo,

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I don't even need to click the link to know what I would see.

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo:
Even if they did still build them, trust me, it wouldn’t be in Anne Arundel. Wink

Not sure how familiar you are with Maryland, but AA Co. is the third most affluent county in the state.

The problem with Arundel Mills is that it’s too big and too close to Baltimore City. We keep expanding public transportation (recently with a direct bus route from Baltimore to Annapolis Roll Eyes) so it’s too easy for the city dwellers to pillage and plunder in the counties since there’s nothing left to pillage or plunder at home.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16268 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It doesn't matter where it happened in the US. All you need to hear is that there was a brawl at a fast food restaurant and you know everything you need to know.

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I'm glad their elite Mall Security team was able to put everything five by five until LEOs arrived. Wink

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
"Rashdee and Nykeisha." Good ol' Mayberry RFD names.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
I’m fairly well acquainted with the area, and know exactly where the mall is....which is more what I was referring to...and I should have been more specific, that’s my fault

Fairfax county is the fifth most affluent municipality in the country, Arlington is the 10th, and there are plenty of places in both no one would build a new indoor mall

No offense was intended.

quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo:
Even if they did still build them, trust me, it wouldn’t be in Anne Arundel. Wink

Not sure how familiar you are with Maryland, but AA Co. is the third most affluent county in the state.

The problem with Arundel Mills is that it’s too big and too close to Baltimore City. We keep expanding public transportation (recently with a direct bus route from Baltimore to Annapolis Roll Eyes) so it’s too easy for the city dwellers to pillage and plunder in the counties since there’s nothing left to pillage or plunder at home.

-Rob

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
The commercial said you’ll do it my way!

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Gecko45 to the rescue. He clearly put it 5 by 5 until the police showed up to take the glory.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
OOOooOo, I've got a BK free Whopper coupon and a long lunch hour today.

I'll be sure my phone is charged and the camera lenses are clean. What's preferred, Portrait or Landscape videos?

Posts: 15886 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
The complete lack of self control and inability to understand that there are serious consequences (or should be) for actions such as this is astounding.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1905 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
TANSTAAFL
posted Hide Post
I live over in Arbutus. I drive to every hospital and clinic that has my company’s Imaging equipment in MD and all contiguous states. And to me the whole NOVA, DC, central MD area regardless of affluence is already a shit-hole. It doesn’t matter that some areas do well. Even living in one of the better areas doesn’t matter with the war zone around some of them. Granted there are great trauma centers here, for a reason.

There’s nothing for me here other than the job I took in MD to get experience (foot in the door) so I can get back to a real state.

Posts: 715 | Location: Baltimore til I can get out of there. | Registered: June 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Cannot understand the mind set of people demonstrating this unacceptable behavior.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
OOOooOo, I've got a BK free Whopper coupon and a long lunch hour today.

I'll be sure my phone is charged and the camera lenses are clean. What's preferred, Portrait or Landscape videos?

If you’re uploading it to Worldstar, portrait. Also, be sure and shout “Worldstar!!” when the inevitable goes down.

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by msfzoe:
Cannot understand the mind set of people demonstrating this unacceptable behavior.

That's because you have a mind...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
It used to be that these sorts of brawls would break out over basketball shoe sales. Now it's over food orders. I wonder what the sociologists are making of this evolution/devolution? Is it a turf thing? Tribalism? Raw, untethered stupidity and low-life mentality? Perhaps a study is in order?

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
Uh... tennis shoe sales?

Not quite. You may have your sports mixed up a bit.

Posts: 2324 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by reloader-1:
Uh... tennis shoe sales?

I fixed it for you. The general term "tennis shoe" predates all of the specialty versions. And shoe brawls. Yes, I've been on this planet for over half a century. Wink

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
quote:
Originally posted by reloader-1:
Uh... tennis shoe sales?

I fixed it for you. The general term "tennis shoe" predates all of the specialty versions. And shoe brawls. Yes, I've been on this planet for over half a century. Wink

Understood! I was wondering if I had missed the epic Agassi-Federer shoe brawls at the US Open... Wink

Posts: 2324 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post