SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Our trip along Skyline Drive, The Crooked Road, Blue Ridge Parkway, and The Great Smokies
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Our trip along Skyline Drive, The Crooked Road, Blue Ridge Parkway, and The Great Smokies Login/Join 
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
http://www.blueridgeyurts.com

That is what i though you were getting at. Yurts were a staple in oregon in the late 90's and early 2000s. It seemed everyone i knew with more than a postafe stamp of forest labd was getting one. They were able to do the up very nicely.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Nice travelogue, and some great shots. Fun documentary!

Minor potential nit - on my screen it looks like two of the panoramas may be displaying upside down.

I have only been to the BRP once so far - definitely need to get out there more.

Posts: 15022 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joel9507:
Nice travelogue, and some great shots. Fun documentary!

Minor potential nit - on my screen it looks like two of the panoramas may be displaying upside down.

I have only been to the BRP once so far - definitely need to get out there more.

They are for some reason pbase loads them upside down.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post