SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    USAA Car Insurance
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

USAA Car Insurance Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I will admit that I procrastinate and keep saying i am going to look around.

I am not sure if other insurance companies do it, but when I deploy I get covered for $7 or $12 a month on my items I take with me and/or military gear that is issued.

I have not had any problems but I know other soldiers that had personal items damaged or military gear stolen and USAA covered it with no questions asked.

What burns me is that I don't have any tickets, accidents etc.. but my rates raise because half the a**clowns in VA or NC don't know how to drive.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
I've been with USAA for over 30 years. I find their rates very competitive, even for some of the higher end cars I've had over the years.

Never had an Infinity so I can't speak to them specifically, but you can always get quotes from a bunch of other companies to see if USAA is shooting you straight.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I'm paying $1100 every 6 months for full coverage on 3 cars including a brand new 2017 Pilot EX-L AWD RES. My 3000GT VR-4 is the worst offender at $437 every 6 months.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
I'm really glad that I am not the only one here.

I have had USAA since 1996. My current vehicle, a 2015 F150 XLT Supercab, doubled in price to insure when I moved to the northeast. Wife called around, and Travelers offered us a policy that was identical to what we were paying back in the Midwest.

I'm sad to say it, but I'm cancelling my USAA policy after 21 years.

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
My 3000GT VR-4 is the worst offender at $437 every 6 months.

Those are one of my favorites. Future classic for sure. Sorry about the thread drift.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3514 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post