SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Electric Power Washer - Any Favorites?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Electric Power Washer - Any Favorites? Login/Join 
Picture of UTsig
posted
My wife has been bugging me about one and now my best friend wanted to know about one. So, I figured the best thing to do is ask here. Just for washing the deck, drive etc, nothing heavy duty.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3397 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Home Depot, Ryobi..

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
For the last couple of years I've had a Sun Joe (got it off amazon) that I've been very happy with.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Electrics work well enough for light cleaning, the big issue is the distance you can use them due to the length of the power cord.

You can always add a longer wash hose to them.

We ran a Karcher unit from Home Depot for several years, good for light deck wash, etc, but moved to a gas powered unit, no more electrical cords and more power

Posts: 23423 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Home Depot, Ryobi..

This. But I traded my electric for a gas just because the hassle of the power cord.

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1376 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Home Depot, Ryobi..

Yep. We had another brand (don't even recall which one) that couldn't compete with a stiff breeze. I got frustrated and tossed it in the trash.

Got the Ryobi model RY142300 from Homo Depot and it does a great job.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6402 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Got one from Harbor Frieght that was a piece of junk. Replaced it with a Sun Joe and have been very pleased.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Similar thread from a week ago here:

Link

Karmanator search tool here:

Another link

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12415 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the replies, so far. Sun Joe or Ryobi sound good. Ryobi is a more familiar name to ne, though.

Sorry, didn't realize there had just been a thread, shoulda looked.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3397 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post