SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Time until Obama leaves office: Today!
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 40

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Time until Obama leaves office: Today! Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Nothing, and I mean not one damned thing, is his fault. I can't wait for this putz to be relegated to ash heap of history.
I fear we will be waiting a long time for that--he is staying in DC until his daughter finishes high school and that's a couple of years away. In the meantime he has promised to stay on top of things and comment. Trump will ignore him, of course, but the MSM will just eat up whatever he says. We'll never be rid of him.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Posts: 18416 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Picture of 1967Goat
posted Hide Post
I wonder how long it will take until Trump calls him a loser. Big Grin

Posts: 3739 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Report This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1967Goat:
I wonder how long it will take until Trump calls him a loser. Big Grin

I'll take apiece of that action. I bet O makes some inappropriate comment in by mid Feb and Trump tweets the hell out of him.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

America First!

Posts: 1351 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^ Big Grin

Posts: 12601 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
The Sun (UK)

I love the symbolism of Trump's request.

And ALL mention of Obama and his corrupt regime shall be banished.

"Donald Trump has asked for bust of Winston Churchill to be put back in the Oval Office after Obama replaced it with Martin Luther King."

I wonder if there is a spot in the Oval Office for this bust. Hmmmm...

"This American carnage stops right here and stops right now.”
Donald Trump (POTUS) Jan. 20th 2017

"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!" King Leonidas of Sparta

Posts: 2187 | Location: NC | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Thought I would include the painting that they keep putting up and taking down in Capitol Building.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 12503 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Report This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
Thought I would include the painting that they keep putting up and taking down in Capitol Building.

Is this for real?

Hillary Clinton is not my president!

Posts: 5001 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Report This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Indeed it is. It's near a security check point where 'pigs' are risking their lives to protect these assholes. Mad

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-RC-09_SuE

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 12503 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Report This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Saw this on Twitter and Big Grin knew it belonged here.

NRA Endowment Life Member; ISRA Member

“Have we reached the ultimate state of absurdity where some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, while other people are not held responsible for that they themselves are doing today?” ― Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3580 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wishfull thinker:
quote:

If I ever find myself there looking at this ugly doodle I really hope I don't accidentally cough a huge phlegm ball or five on it. Wink

Is this for real?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can do it your own way, if it's done just how I say."

Posts: 6296 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 04, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
quote:
quote:

Is this for real?

If I ever find myself there looking at this ugly doodle I really hope I don't accidentally cough a huge phlegm ball or five on it. Wink

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted Hide Post
Yep Mad

quote:
quote:

[IMG]Hate Cops painting[/IMG]

Is this for real?

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 2091 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
We are in single digits now!!! It just can't get here fast enough for me.

Posts: 3532 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure this particular struggle will continue after Trump is in office. The Left is in temper tantrum mode. They are in step two of the process which is anger. Bargaining comes next, then comes depression and finally acceptance if they go that far. If ager gains them some kind of hope, they'll stay there for an extended period. They'll move to bargaining if Trump et al are steadfast. If Bargaining gets them nothing....which I doubt, then depression sets in. I don't they'll ever get to acceptance since the Repubs will compromise.

...but resist, we much. We must, and we will much, about that, be committed. Al Sharpton 2011

Posts: 21523 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, and die!

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 18708 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Report This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
8 long and painful days. Its just not going fast enough. On the plus side of it all, Trump hammered CNN. I've often wondered what would happen if the President just stopped calling on the leftist press at his news conferences. Sure, they have a right to participate in the pool. But they don't have a right to demand access. Its time someone makes an example of the bastards.

Come on next Friday. I can hardly wait.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 15633 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I was happy to see the CNN hack get shut down - he was extraordinarily rude and perhaps he should give his seat to someone else

I don't recall ever reading where the Press Corps has a right to be called or take questions

they're in Trumps house...Trumps rules and perhaps if CNN is just ignored for a year or two they may figure it out

but I watched it twice, and I wish trump had asked for him to be removed from the room

that would have been a decapitation move so richly deserved

Peace is not the absence of conflict, but rather when you have your foot firmly on the enemies neck

"I'm only myself when I have a guitar in my hands." - George Harrison

Posts: 44508 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post