SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Time until Obama leaves office: Today!
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 40

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Time until Obama leaves office: Today! Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Jim, that photo has been altered and we shouldn't be posting such things. Additionally that joke has been done to death, guys.

No more "Trump grabbing a pussy", OK? It's no longer even close to funny. Keep the doctored photos off the board, please.

Posts: 78883 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Oops! Sorry. Red Face

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 12658 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Report This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Understood, sir.

Frank

Dogs are gifts from God, full of love. Save a life, adopt!

…and God made dogs, and it was very good, and God said: “I’m gonna have to have all of these back.” Genesis 1, gospel according to Mr. Monkey ✡

NRA Patron Life Member (Feb. 2017) Big Grin

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです!

Posts: 2526 | Location: too near debt-riot, mitch-e-gan | Registered: June 06, 2012Report This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
First things first. I want the Electoral College vote to take place, and lock in the Trump win. This way all the whiners who are trying to the the electors to ignore their duty should be shut down.

Posts: 17153 | Registered: November 05, 2003Report This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
First things first. I want the Electoral College vote to take place, and lock in the Trump win. This way all the whiners who are trying to the the electors to ignore their duty should be shut down.

It won't matter, they are going to whine regardless for the next 4 years

"My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them." Winston Churchill

Posts: 10825 | Location: Mouseville, FL | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:

That's great to hear, I was afraid they were going to stop. Liberal tears, ambrosia! Razz

Posts: 5053 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Report This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Yes, but it will give them that much less hope. I like them hopeless.

quote:
quote:

Posts: 17153 | Registered: November 05, 2003Report This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:

Pretty close. I think they should be "put down". Has a nicer ring to it.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 15710 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Report This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Here's another 'Bye Bye' tune for Zero:

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/zqiblXFlZuk

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
This has been the longest 8 years of my 56 years on this planet. I cannot wait for the for the final words of the oath as rendered by Trump, "so help me God." I expect that moment to be liberating.

An oath, for the record, that Obama screwed up not once, but twice. That was an omen, if you were paying attention. Yes, the great orator couldn't get the oath right either time. Just another myth busted.

Never try to teach a pig to sing. It's a waste of your time, and it annoys the pig.

Posts: 9472 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Only couple more weeks of obamas post election tantrum. obamas legacy will go into freewill after Trump takes office.

I've never seen such a sore loser as obama is being- this will be his legacy along with all his failures.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 10285 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Let the inauguration begin now; picked up two Romeo y Julieta Churchills ($12 each), and a bottle of Glenfiddich.

But given Mr. Trump is a real American, I picked up two packs of Lucky Strikes and a bottle of DUKE Kentucky Bourbon also (since there'll be a new sheriff in town soon!) Smile

Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Ray Charles says it best for me.

Hit The Road Jack
https://youtu.be/0rEsVp5tiDQ

Posts: 3597 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Report This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
That version is the classic one, but this one from SNL 1996 is also fun:

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/CyVuYAHiZb8

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Main steam (as in pile of) media keeps spewing their liberal talking points.

It is going to be interesting Jan. 20th when they lose their seat at the table and find themselves left out in the cold.

"This American carnage stops right here and stops right now.”
Donald Trump (POTUS) Jan. 20th 2017

"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!" King Leonidas of Sparta

Posts: 2278 | Location: NC | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I am so waiting for that

will be interesting for them to try to make a case as to why they should be granted access to cover the man they've so desperately tried to destroy

Peace is not the absence of conflict, but rather when you have your foot firmly on the enemies neck

"I'm only myself when I have a guitar in my hands." - George Harrison

Posts: 44704 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:

I hope they're whining for the next 8 years. Big Grin

Edmond

Posts: 8267 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: March 12, 2005Report This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/9XrL_F6tnT4

Telling cops where to go for over 20 years
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post

"Where MY free shit?!"

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 7439 | Location: Just stumbling through, trying to avoid a premature banjackulation of my own doing... | Registered: February 17, 2006Report This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
^ ^ ^ ^ Love it!

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/7M8m4LyFSkE