SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone have a good peanut butter egg recipe?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone have a good peanut butter egg recipe? Login/Join 
posted
My wife promised our kids peanut butter eggs at stand that has a limited supply. They even wanted to use their own money to buy them. They were sold out by the time my wife got there today and she won’t be making more. I know we tried an online recipe before they wasn’t great. The eggs from the stand are very creamy and difficult to duplicate. Thanks

Posts: 791 | Location: PA | Registered: June 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I have not done this, but every recipe that I have tried from this source has been pretty good.

https://www.allrecipes.com/rec...-butter-easter-eggs/

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
That recipe is very similar to a chocolate peanut butter cookie my wife makes at Christmas and they're addictive.

Posts: 3454 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I got to ask, what is a peanut butter egg? My first thought was peanut butter and eggs together? Yuk!!

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love a fried egg on top of a waffle that has been slathered in peanut butter! Top it off with syrup and it’s a winning breakfast.

CT

Posts: 246 | Location: Damn it's hot! | Registered: September 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
So, it's basically a giant Reesey Cup?

I've never seen one...

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I went with the all recipes one. They’re good but not the same. Dipping them in melted chocolate was a pain.

Posts: 791 | Location: PA | Registered: June 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post