SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The horrifying, racist banana peel. :-/
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The horrifying, racist banana peel. :-/ Login/Join 
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
An entire generation of utterly worthless morons.

Wait until they have power and you don't anymore...

Yep, it's a problem. Obama and the demoncrats ruined a whole generation. Maybe we'll get lucky if some of them end up working for a normal person who doesn't believe in crap.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8679 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sadlerbw:
Ok, I guess we must not have gone over this on 'shit white folks can't do cause its racist' day when I was in school because I honestly don't understand. Really, I'm not seeing the connection. Can anyone explain why the banana peel is racist? Is it because it was in the tree or something?

I'm not joking, I can't figure this one out.

- Bret

Because of this. Some idiot hung bananas from a tree in mini nuses. And because they are retarded.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone remember this incident from 1993?
quote:
Water buffalo incident

"Shut up, you water buffalo"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_buffalo_incident

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13399 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
In Europe the soccer hooligans throw bananas at the black players.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
Wait, I think I'm getting the hang of this. I wear blue jeans. Blue jeans are made from cotton. Black slaves used to pick cotton. Wearing blue jeans means I support slavery.

Worse: They're, you know, blue. Blue is the cop colour, and cops are part of the system The Man uses to hold People Of Colour down.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Wait, I think I'm getting the hang of this. I wear blue jeans. Blue jeans are made from cotton. Black slaves used to pick cotton. Wearing blue jeans means I support slavery.

Worse: They're, you know, blue. Blue is the cop colour, and cops are part of the system The Man uses to hold People Of Colour down.

Ha! This I think we just invented a new party game.

I'll call it "6 Degrees of Racism".

Players will pick a card from a deck. The card will have a photo of an object on it. For instance, a bottle of contact lens cleaner. The player will then have to make the connection within 6 degrees how contact lens cleaner is racist.

Fun for the whole SJW family!

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Well then if THIS is the new standard, I'm gonna be REALLY pissed when someone starts throwing lasagna and meatballs in the bushes!!! Roll Eyes

Sincerely,
A dago, guinea, wop, goombah.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I once called a "guinea tee" a "wife beater"- Who and how many different groups did I insult, offend or otherwise impune?

http://www.urbandictionary.com...ea+tee&defid=5591629

A white, ribbed, sleevless tee-shirt. Known also as a wife-beater singlet or a muscle shirt. Worn primarily as an undershirt, as its name implies, generally worn as a normal shirt on any given day by Itallian-Americans (Guineas, or the New Jersey sub-species of 'guidos') from Brooklyn, hence the name; "Guinea Tee". Usually found in its natural habitat along coexistant species such as the baseball bat, Mets hats, and copius amounts of hair gel.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13399 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
I once called a "guinea tee" a "wife beater"- Who and how many different groups did I insult, offend or otherwise impune?

http://www.urbandictionary.com...ea+tee&defid=5591629

A white, ribbed, sleevless tee-shirt. Known also as a wife-beater singlet or a muscle shirt. Worn primarily as an undershirt, as its name implies, generally worn as a normal shirt on any given day by Itallian-Americans (Guineas, or the New Jersey sub-species of 'guidos') from Brooklyn, hence the name; "Guinea Tee". Usually found in its natural habitat along coexistant species such as the baseball bat, Mets hats, and copius amounts of hair gel.

Definition is incorrect:

Missing gold chains and 3x normal amount of cologne, and driving IROC Z.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
quote:
quote:

Players will pick a card from a deck. The card will have a photo of an object on it. For instance, a bottle of contact lens cleaner. The player will then have to make the connection within 6 degrees how contact lens cleaner is racist.

There could be two special cards: one with a white snowflake and the other would have a black snowflake. If you pull the whiteflake card you lose a turn. If you pull the blackflake card you win the game. Maybe a third card: the reparations card were you lose all your points and distribute the evenly to the other players. And an agitator card were you can punch anyone playing with no consequences.

The game would have to be out in time for Christmas, err the holidays. Wouldn't want to trigger anyone.

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
quote:
quote:

There could be two special cards: one with a white snowflake and the other would have a black snowflake. If you pull the whiteflake card you lose a turn. If you pull the blackflake card you win the game. Maybe a third card: the reparations card were you lose all your points and distribute the evenly to the other players. And an agitator card were you can punch anyone playing with no consequences.

The game would have to be out in time for Christmas, err the holidays. Wouldn't want to trigger anyone.

Ha!

"Sorry Timmy, you pulled the white snowflake card. Despite the fact that you're only 6 years old, you merely being born makes you directly responsible for slavery and all the world's ills. You're literally Hitler Timmy...Hitler."

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post