SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Stupid woman fires gun in store
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stupid woman fires gun in store Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10-7 leo:
There was minimal damage to the wall.
Big Grin

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30659 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I think it was hers - not legally, mind you - but I think she had possession of it before she ever entered the changing room.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10704 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Damn, child has more sense than the woman.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Lucky it wasn't a grenade.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How the hell does it possibly strike anybody that the correct way to determine if a weapon is real involves pulling the trigger?

What ever happened to oh, I don't know, dropping the magazine and racking the slide or swinging out the cylinder to see if anything real comes out? Using that method, any real ammo in there comes out at a slower, safer velocity for confined areas that way.

-------------
$

Posts: 7655 | Location: Mid-Michigan, USA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by the_sandman_454:
How the hell does it possibly strike anybody that the correct way to determine if a weapon is real involves pulling the trigger?

This is one of the reasons why I believe her story to be bogus. I think she was in possession of a firearm illegally, and came up with this story to cover herself.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10704 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
1) Stop.
2) Don't touch.
3) Tell an adult.
4) No, a real adult.

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
There was minimal damage to the wall.

Well, that's useless. If a bullet won't make a hole in a wall, it won't make a hole in anything. If I shoot at a game animal or a man, I damned well want a hole in it.

Posts: 27944 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Actually, a bullet striking a wall does do minimal damage, Those wall have no systems in them so it takes a minute to put some sparkle in it. The bullet probably hit the floor which is surly solid. So yes, damage is minimal.

Someone leaving a gun in a dressing room? Possible? Absolutely. Easy to check ownership. Print the handgun. Prints on the interior will tell the story if a semi auto. If not, ammo can be checked. The story would fall apart quickly.

Thankfully, no one was hurt.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Definitely an idiot. She should have contacted the authorities and left it alone instead of poss. hurting someone. Glad to hear the kid did not do that. It could have been a tragic situation.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post