SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Belt Karma***Winners: techguy (Beltman); wilkoi (Wilderness); yanici (Bullhide)***
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Belt Karma***Winners: techguy (Beltman); wilkoi (Wilderness); yanici (Bullhide)*** Login/Join 
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
Can you please add me for the Beltman and the Wilderness? Thank you.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Put me down for the size 42, THANKS!

Posts: 4622 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would love a chance at either of the two leather offerings. Could definitely use!
Thanks!
Doug

Posts: 912 | Location: Tucker, Ga. | Registered: June 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
I would like to be included for any of the 3, please.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the offer!
42" fits me.

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4133 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Winners are techguy (Beltman); wilkoi (Wilderness) and yanici (Bullhide). Please email your mailing addresses. Thanks.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Bob. Gotta keep our pants from falling down. LOL

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2407 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much. The belt will get used daily. My current belt has seen better days.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post