SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Belt Karma***Winners: techguy (Beltman); wilkoi (Wilderness); yanici (Bullhide)***
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Belt Karma***Winners: techguy (Beltman); wilkoi (Wilderness); yanici (Bullhide)*** Login/Join 
Picture of bobandmikako
posted
***Winners: techguy (Beltman); wilkoi (Wilderness); yanici (Bullhide)***

I have a few belts that don't get used that some people may want to try out. If nothing else, they'll give an idea of how the particular style of belt will work for you. They're not new but have barely been used. I'm offering them up as a karma. If interested, post which one you'd like. The only criteria is to have at least 50 posts and an email address in your profile. I'll pick winners on Friday. Thanks.

The Beltman, black, 1.5" wide, size 42 (dual-layer leather)

Wilderness Instructor Belt, Original 5-Stitch, coyote, 1.75" wide, size 42

Bullhide Belts Smooth Edge, black, 1.5" wide, size 41 (single-ply, 1/4" thick leather)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bobandmikako,

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love to enter but their too big for my 34 inch butt. Sorry...

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
Very nice, it's been a long time since I've used a leather gun belt. Please count me in for the Beltman one.

thanks,
Chris

Posts: 1694 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I would like to be entered for either of the 1.5" leather belts, please.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30547 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me, I'm ok with any, thanks for the chance...

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
I would like a go at the Beltman please. Thank you.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7489 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Beltman please

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4785 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
Please include me for the Wilderness belt. Thanks.

Posts: 7301 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Nice looking belts. Please put me in and thanks for offering this great karma. I'd like a shot at the bullhide one.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2402 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In for the Wilderness, love wide belts. Thanks much.

Posts: 785 | Location: Eastern Ma. | Registered: November 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could use the The Beltman, black, 1.5" wide, size 42 (dual-layer leather). Thanks
Bill

Posts: 723 | Location: Florida | Registered: October 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Nice looking Belts!

Please don't include me as I have already won more Karma this year than any one person should!

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me for the beltman. Thanks

Posts: 283 | Registered: December 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
thanks for the chance !! The beltman or bullhide would work - either one. Thank you.

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Bullhide for me, please.
Very generous karma, btw.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The quiet druid
Picture of orion5
posted Hide Post
Please put me in for the bullhide. What a generous karma!

o5

Posts: 746 | Location: Roanoke-ish | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It seemed like a good idea...
Picture of lude4life
posted Hide Post
Would love a shot at the Bullhide or Beltman belt. For my dad if that is ok? Hair too big for me.

Thanks!

-Jay

"Assault is a type of behavior, not a type of hardware." -Alan Korwin

Posts: 2810 | Location: Central Oregon | Registered: November 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love a chance, and would be very happy with any one of them.

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
I’d be up for any of the three. I think they’ll fit carrying IWB. If not, I’ll re-karma or send them to someone of your choice.

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Paddle your
own canoe
Picture of BigWhup
posted Hide Post
I'd like the Bullhide please!

Thaks for the karma.

Posts: 1552 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post