SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Brawl breaks out on cruise ship
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brawl breaks out on cruise ship Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
I hear you guys but I have to say that cruising is easily one of the most relaxing and enjoyable vacations I have ever had. The shows are good, the food is great, drinks on demand, I love them. Yes, bad things can happen but whats new about that.

Cruises like life, come in a broad variety. Choose the size and then choose the lifestyle. My former boss, he and his wife would only sail on Windstar or, those smaller sized ships: upscale, older customers, no kids. Travel on Cunard and you're wearing a tux/gown every dinner. Sail on Carnival and it's flip-flops and cut-offs....bring the Tupperware for the buffet.

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Tough spot for the cruise line, feel bad for the staff. What do you do? Detain them? Lock them up or get physical and you've opened the vault for them in court. It's not like you can call a cab to take them ashore.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
there's never a good norovirus handy when you need one.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't cruise ships have some sort of brig/jail on board? Security guards to deal with unruly passengers? Seems aweful dumb and dangerous to allow a group of passengers to threaten and assault other passengers are not do anything about it.

Posts: 1627 | Location: USA | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by calugo:
Don't cruise ships have some sort of brig/jail on board?

Tow them on this. There's room.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post