SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Aggressive male kitten issue
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Aggressive male kitten issue Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Another update since I can’t bitch to anyone else, lil crap gave me a good bite and drew blood. He has now been renamed Satan’s little helper.

Posts: 1046 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gambit123:
Another update since I can’t bitch to anyone else, lil crap gave me a good bite and drew blood. He has now been renamed Satan’s little helper.
Be careful there. A guy who worked for me was bitten by a kitten and developed a heavy-duty infection that hospitalized him. He was on IV antibiotics for quite a while.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30640 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sorry to hear that. Was it during play, or just out-of-the blue aggression? What of the suggestions in this thread have you tried so far?

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
quote:

Sorry to hear that. Was it during play, or just out-of-the blue aggression? What of the suggestions in this thread have you tried so far?

Well we had him out playing with toys, the ones on a pole and string and he was doing fine for a few hours and just quit playing. So then he started after one of my older cats so my wife told me to put him back up and he decided to bite me. He wasent fluffed up like when he usually aggresive, so I figured it was ok to pick him up. We had him on a harness for about 30 minutes and he would just lay there. So the wife had taken it off even though I argued not to. He is causing nothing but trouble. We have spent close to 1200.00 getting him better. He had bartonella and stomach worms.

Posts: 1046 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post