SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    2016 or 2017 Suburban/Yukon XL recommendations UPDATE Chevy Shake or droning?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2016 or 2017 Suburban/Yukon XL recommendations UPDATE Chevy Shake or droning? Login/Join 
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
The buffeting is one of the main reasons we bought a Lexus over Tahoe/Sub.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3642 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
I just bought a brand new 2018 Yukon Denali on Friday. Absolutely love the thing. But you're right -- if you want a lot of storage in the back, the XL/Suburban model is required.

Regarding the buffeting issue -- this was a major deal with Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade starting in 2015. GM doesn't know how to fix it and they've had to buy back a ton of them. Luckily, it's not super common.

My new '18 doesn't have it -- and I made sure.

$78,385 MSRP. Got it for $66,999 after Costco pricing and other incentives + TTL.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
You stole that excellent ride! I took delivery on a 2007 LT in Tungsten Metallic today. Great ride, no buffeting. Thanks for all the wisdom from the SF brain trust.

Posts: 2516 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post