SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Do you feel like rear window wipers are really necessary?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do you feel like rear window wipers are really necessary? Login/Join 
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
quote:
Originally posted by Phelen_Kell:
I just saw an older Mazda 6 sedan with a rear wiper!

1st generation Mazda 6 5-door. A liftback version of the sedan.
That'd be my guess.

My point exactly. I have the 5 door, it's almost identical to the sedan unless you know what to look for. So the "angle of the rear window" doesn't apply to this one.

Yep, the 6 5-door & the Lancer EVO are the only 2 newer sedans with rear wipers that I can think of.
Plenty of coupes with rear wipers too, with not much different rear window angle as compared to a sedan.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15285 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
I never use mine. If it snows here I'll probably use it. It will never snow here.

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2268 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Ha , as driving this morning for coffee at daylite I thought of this thread.
I tried them for the first time,damn thing did a number on the grand cherokee window.
This the second auto I have owned with this thingy but the first time ever to use it.
Neat thing.

Posts: 22409 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post