SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Traffic reporter melts down live
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Traffic reporter melts down live Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted
Link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=...ture=youtu.be#dialog

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Guess he won't be back tomorrow.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Guess he won't be back tomorrow.

I'm guessing he doesn't much care. Big Grin

Posts: 20075 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
"The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care."

Posts: 3503 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I'm getting paid to 'risk my life' to stand out here and do what you can find on Google Maps.

Yes, the hazards of the live traffic reporter rank right up there with Sloth Feeder at the zoo and NFL team video analyst.

343 - Never Forget

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23209 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
It’s fake. KPRC 2 is a Houston TV station. There is no I-24 anywhere near Houston and the terrain is all wrong. Those limestone walls along the freeway are nowhere near Houston which is flatter than a pancake and near sea level.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He deserves hazard pay and a "I am a hero sticker".

Posts: 12655 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
at least he isn't wearing a mask. Wink

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19158 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is "Anavid" a blended name of Anna and David?

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Well holy crap....

343 - Never Forget

I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
We should all be thankful for Anal Beads service to this country even if it’s fake.

Posts: 13091 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
That’s John Crist, he’s a pretty funny Christian comedian. His parodies of typical Christian church life are pretty funny.

Posts: 33757 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Found this

Posts: 6386 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
There is no I-24 anywhere near Houston and the terrain is all wrong.

It might be I-24 in Tennessee. The limestone "walls" are right for that area. One stretch, known as Monteagle Mountain (further to the southeast than the exit 57 shown), has exceptionally long grades with the east/west lanes separated by more than a mile.

Posts: 27925 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
It’s not a real traffic report. It’s some guy who makes silly Youtube videos.

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
It might be I-24 in Tennessee.

Yes, Exit 60 is Haywood Lane in Nashville. Totally fake!

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4263 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
It’s fake. KPRC 2 is a Houston TV station. There is no I-24 anywhere near Houston and the terrain is all wrong. Those limestone walls along the freeway are nowhere near Houston which is flatter than a pancake and near sea level.

Anavid Reyes is the NBC affiliate traffic reporter in Houston, but she is a woman. (She is semi cute, but no where near the hot level of her predecessor.)

And Houston isn't near sea level. The city is at least 80 feet above sea level.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Not sure if anyone mentioned this but the video is fake. The dude makes funny videos. He’s Christian. Oh and he is using the name of some real reporter but she’s a girl. I wish there was a way for all you guys to learn this info. Big Grin

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12422 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bald Headed Squirrel Hunter
Picture of Angus the Kid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:

Anavid Reyes is the NBC affiliate traffic reporter in Houston, but she is a woman. (She is semi cute...

A fair description of Anavid.

Britta on the other hand is the perfect mix of hot and just damn cute.

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Posts: 6141 | Location: In the tent, in Houston, in Texas | Registered: October 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post