SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mrs. DF drops a bomb on me today...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mrs. DF drops a bomb on me today... Login/Join 
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Congrats. That has got to be a wonderful feeling. You both did well.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
She's a keeper for sure... GIve that lady a huge hug!!

Posts: 3851 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Rogue and Blackguard
Picture of FPNunes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KMitch200:
And she's not pregnant or sick...TRIPLE BONUS! Wink

Take that woman to the primo vacation spot of her choice! You guys earned it.

This and more!

Save the whales. Redeem them for valuable prizes...

Posts: 1556 | Location: Missing New England everyday | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to the both of you. Being as debt free as possible is a great feeling.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2571 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats. Give her anything she wants.
We are under 7000. Planning one the tax returns finishing it off.
So, you are not crazy about RVs and camping? Try it with a few friends, some great food, and maybe the spirits can join in. Sitting around a camp fire with family and friends is great experience.

P226 9mm CT
Springfield custom 1911 hardball
Glock 21
Les Baer Special Tactical AR-15

Posts: 1128 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cworetired:
Great job. Now take Her out for a nice dinner and rejoice

Cracker Barrel!

Regarding your MG, start with a clear plan and budget. Many project cars remain project cars because the owner had bigger dreams than pocketbook and time.

Look at the 59 Chevy wagon on Facebook marketplace in SLC. Pretty good car for the price.

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post