SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "What were they thinking?" commercials
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"What were they thinking?" commercials Login/Join 
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted
IT folks will get a chuckle out of this one. The mom giving her IT-manager son ransomware advice... This will NEVER happen in my life.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeIfQIQ4D0Q

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
I seem to remember Wang computers making ads with some faux pas back in the 70-80's. I think one had to do with "playing with your Wang"?

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
So... Is PC-Matic any good?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Awful program.

Posts: 22857 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
PCMatic, dont know if it's any good, but ive been using it for years.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
AppLocker, I think, does what PC Matic claims to do, and it's been built into Windows since Win 7, but you have to manually enable it and take a few steps to set it up.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post