SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dining set with folding chairs and drop leaves
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dining set with folding chairs and drop leaves Login/Join 
The Ice Cream Man
posted
I’m trying to find one of these. All I can find are pictures of old ones, online or ones which are Chinese.

If anyone knows of a decent company making one/what they are called, I’d appreciate it.

Posts: 5729 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Try Wayfair? I got folding chairs and drop leaf outdoor furniture from them a few years ago. Not top end, but decent enough for my purposes. I’ll have to refinish next year after the wear and tear this year (I wanted them out til Thanksgiving and naturally, the weather didn’t agree). I just like to sit out there when I have a fire going. Smile
Perhaps try Stickley? They make some very nice pieces, I’d be surprised if they didn’t make a drop leaf table- not sure about the folding chairs, though.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5306 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
You might also look at RV furniture.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post