SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Living with Chronic Pain....
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Living with Chronic Pain.... Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted
I meet lots people, with lots of problems, but the toughest thing is finding a solution for is chronic pain. We carry LOT's of products that MAY work or may not. Trial and error can be an expensive proposition. My wife is one of those people, I brought her everything under the sun home to help alleviate her pain Some worked to a degree, many didn't at all. That's not to say that these same products didn't work for others, just not for her...
So a rep comes in leaving me a sample of CBD Clinic™ - Level 5 - Pro Sport Deep Muscle and Joint Pain Relief 44g Jar I tell her let's put it to a test. Sonabitch it WORKED!
So I ordered a case of it for the store, due in Tuesday. MAP is $90 but as usual I can shave it down a bit (Not a lot of meat on the bone)
So if you or someone you know is experiencing this syndrome. lemme know. BUT like lot's of things on the market, no one thing works on everyone. Some would pay anything to eliminate living with constant pain for $80 shipped this may be something to consider. I am always willing to help you out.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: downtownv,

Columbia River Knife and tool Overstock Blow Out @ /below Dealer cost! 6 different $45 NEW MODELS ADDED!
HERE:
http://sigforum.com/eve/forums...350086644#3350086644

Posts: 6036 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
What kind of pain does she live with?

Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul.

Help, I'm having premonitions of future flashbacks.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

Some people listen to the noise of the world,
And some people listen to the quiet.

Posts: 9690 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Does it have any THC in it? I see it’s a topical cream.

Posts: 9866 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
What kind of pain does she live with?

Arthritic Knees and a new phantom hip pain/including numbness MRI Monday. suspecting hip flexor group/damage to pinched nerve... ok when standing or supine. can't bend at the hip.
Well this crazy stuff actually worked.I am sure it will sell fast as those that experience chronic pain will do or try anything for relief, and I cannot blame them.

Sigfest

Does it have any THC in it? I see it’s a topical cream.

Answer:

No Hemp it's rather restricted in non-legal states

But after 3 grueling weeks, I'm happy with this, since it works for her.

We tried Professional strength (Not sold in Walmart Walgreens)Bio-freeze and Bio Temper (Which is twice as strong and no relief.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: downtownv,

Columbia River Knife and tool Overstock Blow Out @ /below Dealer cost! 6 different $45 NEW MODELS ADDED!
HERE:

Posts: 6036 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
So glad this worked for you. Many people are raving about CBD. I tried oral CBD oil recently, but experienced severe side effects (put me immediately to sleep, then woke up with weapon-grade diarrhea). Fortunately I am having fantastic luck for my fibromyalgia using Kratom herb mixed with, of all things, Japanese green tea.

Posts: 11016 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
My wife also suffers from fibromyalgia and some other issues that cause a lot of inflammation. Due to some of these issues she cannot take Ibuprofen or the like which doesn't leave much to deal with her pain.
CBD oil has been the ONLY thing she has taken which has given her major relief and has no side effects. It is truly a blessing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can do it your own way, if it's done just how I say."

Posts: 7314 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
My wife also suffers from fibromyalgia and some other issues that cause a lot of inflammation. Due to some of these issues she cannot take Ibuprofen or the like which doesn't leave much to deal with her pain.
CBD oil has been the ONLY thing she has taken which has given her major relief and has no side effects. It is truly a blessing.

Yup what works for some does nothing for others. She tried the oil complete fail.a the topical ointment, home run.... for Her!

HERE:

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
So glad this worked for you. Many people are raving about CBD. I tried oral CBD oil recently, but experienced severe side effects (put me immediately to sleep, then woke up with weapon-grade diarrhea). Fortunately I am having fantastic luck for my fibromyalgia using Kratom herb mixed with, of all things, Japanese green tea.
I didn't have any negative side affects from CBD but it did nothing for me. I'm planning on trying one more CBD product before I give up and that is some muscle balm.

Kratom on the other hand works unbelievably well.

Posts: 967 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I strongly believe CBD needs to be paired with a bit of THC

My domestic partner. She suffers from lupus. Does not like to get high. Our state is legal MJ.

The higher THC stuff really bothers her, but the high CBD with a tiny bit of THC works well for her hip failures and arthritis.

We get it in flower form and use a vaporizer.

Without it, she sits there (if she can sit) and cries from the pain.

With it, she will laugh at some of my dumb jokes.

Doesn't take away the pain, that's a myth.
Helps deal with it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: highroundcount,

Posts: 121 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I tried two different brands of oil and one topical cream. The second companies oral tincture had the highest amount of CBD of any oil I could find...like 3000mg. The cream was 750mg. I wanted it to work on my chronic back pain desperately, but had no luck. Everyone’s body is different as noted. I’m happy it’s working for the OP!

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 5032 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Here's more info from the Manufacture:

HERE:

Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Regarding Drug Tests/Screens

This was just sent to me from the manufacture.

https://www.green-flower.com/a...a-drug-test?lgf=true

HERE:

Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I personally get this nagging sore necks from sleeping on my pillows improperly, so I tried it and in 10 minutes the stiffness disappeared!

HERE:

I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
Picture of KMitch200
posted Hide Post
Has the wife thought about getting the knees replaced?
Mine had one done last year and is on ice as we speak from getting the other one done 2 wks ago.
Her hip pain went away with the first replacement. (also made her realize how bad the other knee was)

Best of luck to your wife. CDB didn't do anything for my back but I know some others that swear by it.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 2855 | Location: AZ - West side of the valley | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
MRI on Monday, the day of reckoning....

HERE:

Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
I’m in to try it sir and contribute to your business via Sig Forum discount Big Grin
My AC joints are completely fucked right now. Two weeks ago I was pushing too hard on front felt raises. Been alternately heating and icing each day but it’s a slow process.

I also want to find the cbd oil capsules to try. So many brands and don’t know what is solid and what is bullshit.

He possess great skills.

Posts: 8887 | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
I use 1,000mg CBD oil. It seems to help with pain and everyday stress.

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
So many brands and don’t know what is solid and what is bullshit.

That was precisely the situation, what brands work and what's bullshit. This brand worked for her but may or may not work for another... If anyone is in or around the Atlantic City area, lemme know I'm Gonna crack open a jar for people to try it before they buy it. But be warned it is NJ and you know how totalitarian governments work...

HERE:

Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
Hemp Extract...... don't use it and drive! Razz

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2289 | Location: Illinois - Not Chicago | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Everyone's order mailed out this morning, Thank you!

HERE: