SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I just had an idea for a book title for a combined biography of Bill and Hillary Clinton...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I just had an idea for a book title for a combined biography of Bill and Hillary Clinton... Login/Join 
Loved those Texas
one room schools
posted Hide Post
Bad Bigboreshooter, bad, bad Bigboreshooter. Ha, haha.

Thanks for the entertainment.

"Louis was furious with the sharks. He thought they had an understanding: The men would stay out of the sharks' turf - the water - and the sharks would stay off theirs - the raft...If the sharks were going to try to eat him, he was going to try to eat them." From Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand

Posts: 1862 | Location: Cincinnati, Ohio | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
The Lyin', the Witch, and the Wardrobe.

Posts: 3659 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
"The Clinton Legacy: In The Oral Office"

"How To Enjoy A Cheap Cigar"

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16676 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
ha! awesome Big Grin

I used to have a magnetic bumper sticker that had a picture of Bill and Hill

the caption was 'Dual Airbags Onboard'

it was stolen off the back of my car

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post