SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Poll: Malt-O-Meal or Cream of Wheat?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Poll: Malt-O-Meal or Cream of Wheat? Login/Join 
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Wasn't the jingle - "Winners warm up with Malt O Meal"?

Posts: 783 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Cream of Wheat or Oat Meal. Grits tastes like warm sand in my mouth.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Grits is the King on my table.

Butter
Louisiana Hot Sauce
Bacon
Green onions chopped
Cheese

With all of the above.....Oh my !!!

Cream of Wheat comes in as a second place finisher from my childhood....sugar, butter and LUMPS!

Malt o Meal....never seen it or tried it. At this point, I never will.

0:01

Posts: 4200 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Yankee poll-bias.

quote:
Grits tastes like warm sand in my mouth.

For all the answers like this, those aren’t real grits. Sorry someone is so disrespectful to treat you that way!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12348 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Cream of Wheat with brown sugar on a cold winter morning is da bomb!

Can't recall when I last had Malt-O-Meal. Had to be as a child.

Love oatmeal and grits, too.

Have to agree with Georgeair: If your grits have the taste and consistency of warm sand you're doing it wrong.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post