SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Piers Morgan Has Surprised Me....robert deniro
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Piers Morgan Has Surprised Me....robert deniro Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Bobby D is a dumbshit. He is known as a less than articulate person (unusual for a public person of his magnitude). He is not a bright person.

He had a few good roles, but never really reaching the zenith of excellence, closest may be Jake La Motta. The guy is a moron.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16691 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
DeNiro was just screaming to his choir at the Tony's. He, however is so stupid and arrogant that he doesn't realize that he and his minions on the rabid left are doing more to get Trump re-elected with rage than anything Trump supporters can do. Keep it up assholes, you are helping to make America great again.

Jim

My sentiments exactly!

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5039 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
"There seems to have been an actual decline in rational thinking. The United States had become a place where entertainers and professional athletes were mistaken for people of importance. They were idolized and treated as leaders; their opinions were sought on everything and they took themselves just as seriously-after all, if an athlete is paid a million or more a year, he knows he is important ... so his opinions of foreign affairs and domestic policies must be important, too, even though he proves himself to be ignorant and subliterate every time he opens his mouth".
Robert A. Heinlein

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Dunning-Kruger Effect

“Incompetent people, the researchers found, are not only poor performers, they are also unable to accurately assess and recognize the quality of their own work. These low performers were also unable to recognize the skill and competence levels of other people, which is part of the reason why they consistently view themselves as better, more capable, and more knowledgeable than others.”

“People who are genuine experts in one area may mistakenly believe that their intelligence and knowledge carry over into other areas in which they are less familiar. A brilliant scientist, for example, might be a very poor writer. In order for the scientist to recognize their own lack of skill, they needs to possess a good working knowledge of things such as grammar and composition. Because those are lacking, the scientist in this example also lacks the ability to recognize their own poor performance.”

https://www.verywellmind.com/a...ruger-effect-4160740

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post