SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Good Morning America How Are Ya!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good Morning America How Are Ya!!! Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted
"Don't you know me I'm your naive son".

Just wanted to say hello to my fellow Sigforum brothers. Got a little bacon, eggs, and english (wheat, 100 cals) on the menu today.

It is a beautiful Sunday here in the ENC! The Good Lord has decided that I should enjoy another one of these days, so I wanted to share. Smile

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Lookin good.
Did you ever think of cooking your egg in the bacon grease?
Pro: very tasty.
Con: more cholesterol, one less frying pan to clean.
Enjoy.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by msfzoe:
Lookin good.
Pro: very tasty, one less frying pan to clean.
Con: more cholesterol.
Enjoy.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
OUTSTANDING!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Lookin good.
Pro: very tasty.
Con: more cholesterol, one less frying pan to clean.
Enjoy.

A man after my own heart. Crispyass bacon. Smile What msfzoe said about the egg. Goodness in one pan.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
Good morning! You burnt your bacon Frown

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2263 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DonDraper:

Lol I did. I got a call from work and I no shit ran out to pick it up...poor bacon...but it still tasted ok

Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
"I'm the train they call the City of New Orleans."

Good music, good food, good thoughts!

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Surfer
posted Hide Post
Looks good, but where are the biscuits and gravy?

/

Posts: 1639 | Location: South East Mo. | Registered: March 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I actually think it's "native." Although, having seen the movie, the other way is more accurate.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
quote:

Lol I did. I got a call from work and I no shit ran out to pick it up...poor bacon...but it still tasted ok

Luckily even burnt bacon tastes good.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Lol I burnt the shit out of the bacon...

But all tigers rolled home under their own power.

Cigar and rye time Wink

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Con: more cholesterol, ...

There is very little correlation (many argue no correlation) between cholesterol intake and blood cholesterol levels.

https://health.clevelandclinic...cholesterol-in-food/

Eat your eggs, slather them in butter and/or bacon grease, and enjoy. You'll be fine.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
quote:

Binky, time for a priority check! Wink

Posts: 7721 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Photos like that remind me how much I love life in America.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Photos like that remind me how much I love life in America.

Semper Fi brother. I hate that 1st Tanks lost the Southern Cross.

The Diamond should always have 5 stars.

Not four.

Oh well. Gonna play Waltzing Matilda again and start the grill for lunch.

Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
My grandparents, cooked in bacon grease, ate real butter, cooked in lard, used salt, pretty much did everything they said not to do today and lived to be close to 100. I'm cooking and eating like they did, if anything at least it tastes good.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
We use bacon grease for popcorn oil

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
I had kippers for breakfast because I am, ya know, a millionaire. The picture would have been a lot less enticing.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
We had an actual Aussie the last time. We made him a hooch to live in and he painted this on the door.

I'm thinking pizza on the grill for dinner....