SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Homeowner 0.75, Robbers 0, almost a happy ending
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Homeowner 0.75, Robbers 0, almost a happy ending Login/Join 
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
We have all seen this in the movies many times but, damn. Next time I am at a gun show I need to look for a target like the one above.

You can make your own with regular paper/cardboard targets too.

And there are various steel hostage targets as well. Our Academy uses one similar to the below photo. The main portion can be used like a normal steel target, or designate it as a "hostage" and just shoot at the red popper (which swings to either side when hit) as the "bad guy's head".

I like that. Thanks for the tip.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
All headshots aren’t Equal. Aim for the t-box:

The eyes have it.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post