SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    You have 3 weeks to solve this riddle to win this **P228** ----> ***Winner = nshumway***
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You have 3 weeks to solve this riddle to win this **P228** ----> ***Winner = nshumway*** Login/Join 
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
LOL! Monte Carlo pulls it out.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nshumway:
My spreadsheet paid off!

I'd say! Congrats!

Nice karma 12131. Cool

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
That was awesome...congrats nshumway Smile...I don't think I've used my brain (what's left of it) in a long time...that was a fantastic KARMA!...I had fun Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tall Pine:
Who goes to two High Schools anyways.lol
I think there are probably lots of folks who attended more than one high school--families do move from place to place, you know.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
My FIL went to Spring Branch HS, as well. Class of probably about 1970.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10486 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Sorry, forgot to say thank you to everybody who participated. It was an incredible enjoyment reading every single post. Big Grin

And, thank you, Boss, for this great place. Cool

Q

Posts: 26371 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Dang! 'Snakefarm' was not the winner?!

Many thanks for an interesting thread.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
And, thank you, Boss, for this great place. Cool

Ain't it though...a more than great forum with great members...nothing like it on the inter-webs Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post