SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    You have 3 weeks to solve this riddle to win this **P228** ----> ***Winner = nshumway***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 17
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You have 3 weeks to solve this riddle to win this **P228** ----> ***Winner = nshumway*** Login/Join 
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ACTEG:
Texas longhorns,
Baylor bears,
Houston cougars,
Texas southern tigers

All Texas schools that you attended

Schools that your kids/family go to?

I was going with some variation of this

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
All exotic animals you can’t own. The orangutan is the leader.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
They can all have orange hair???

Edit to add: They are the mascots of you and your business partner's schools.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3771 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The schools of your first four Residents you trained.

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN

Posts: 961 | Location: Shadow of St. Helens | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Mammals

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
They all reside at the Noah's Ark animal sanctuary in Georgia.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
They are all tasty, and for some reason, the US is the only country to not have a law against consumption of all of them.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
All have the letter "r".

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!

Posts: 14005 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The letter "r"

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2081 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
All reside in the same zoo, house, pen,.......... facility.

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!

Posts: 14005 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwood4
posted Hide Post
Probably a stupid guess, but is it 4 of your friends who went to school at UT, Baylor, UH and Texas Southern. And judging by your avatar, you are the orangatan?

Posts: 543 | Registered: November 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Are you up to the challenge? I do think this one is even harder than the previous Bible riddle and the Jesus of Nazareth movie question. Big Grin
But, I know SF people are the smartest and most insightful beings in the entire universe. So, someone might get it right. Razz

* Four friends, a longhorn, a tiger, a cougar, and a bear, what do they in common with the orangutan? How are they related to the orangutan? *

BS Physics - Longhorn
Post-bac premed - Tiger
MS Biochem/ Biophysics - Cougar
MD - Bear

Just hope the order of schools is correct.

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN

Posts: 961 | Location: Shadow of St. Helens | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SIGforum

Posts: 425 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Principal characters in movies.

If my answer is correct, I don't need the 228. Karma on.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Four Texas school alums (friends) who have been gifted P228's from the oh-so-generous red-necked Asian great ape?

Posts: 6400 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
The orangutan did the draft picks-

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Jeez guys the answer is so easy... Good thing I already have a 228 or else you guys would be short.

Good luck all.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
*Clue 2*: TEXAS

Some smart guesses so far, excellent even, but, sorry. Remember, this is not easy one, and the answer is very specific. Razz

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Texans
posted Hide Post
Cousins

Posts: 722 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are all high school football mascots.

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post