SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    London Mayor: There is never a reason to carry a knife. Anyone who does will be caught, and they will feel the full force of the law
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

London Mayor: There is never a reason to carry a knife. Anyone who does will be caught, and they will feel the full force of the law Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
^^^LOL. Love it.

Posts: 2687 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
We have a bewildering miasma of state and local knife control laws in our own USofA.

https://www.akti.org/state-knife-laws/

Click on your own state and see what ya got.

Posts: 15842 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
We have a bewildering miasma of state and local knife control laws in our own USofA.
And? Your point is what? You aren't actually comparing the United States with that PC insane asylum, are you?

Posts: 107257 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

And? Your point is what? You aren't actually comparing the United States with that PC insane asylum, are you?

Agreed. Even California and New York aren't this nuts.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Balze...I can't stop laughing at that meme.

Posts: 2687 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
Bring enough gun.
< snip >

Bring enough knife.

Mounted on enough gun.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
There's no such thing as 'gun violence' or 'knife violence. There's just 'violence'.

These are phrases made up by leftists to manipulate people's thoughts.

The next thing will be club violence or cricket bat violence, whatever is next down the chain of preferred weapons. The leftists will just keep making up these phony, meaningless terms as they proceed with their efforts to make the world a completely restricted and entirely miserable place.

Posts: 107257 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Seriously? Are the knife laws the same in Ireland? I’m heading to Kerry for a week this summer.

How do they feel about umbrellas? Like this one:
https://unbreakableumbrella.com/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
There's no such thing as 'gun violence' or 'knife violence. There's just 'violence'.

These are phrases made up by leftists to manipulate people's thoughts.

The next thing will be club violence or cricket bat violence, whatever is next down the chain of preferred weapons. The leftists will just keep making up these phony, meaningless terms as they proceed with their efforts to make the world a completely restricted and entirely miserable place.

Don't forget "Speech Violence" which is a term designed to limit the first.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

Agreed. Even California and New York aren't this nuts.

New Jersey isn't far. Slingshots and hollowpoint bullets (no, not cartridges...just the bullet, even on its own) are felonies. Airsoft pistol? Felony (although thankfully, no mandatory minimum under some circumstances. But still, felony.) Handcuffs carried without a "manifestly proper" purpose-- yes, the burden is on you-- Criminal. Intent to use any of these for some other unlawful purpose not required.

Not quite Great-Britain level insanity, but you can see it from New Jersey on a clear day.

Posts: 2452 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
Seriously? Are the knife laws the same in Ireland?

Yes. Both parts of Ireland. One part is an independent nation - the Republic of Ireland, where you are going. The other part is Northern Ireland, part of the United Kingdom.

Standing in the street in broad daylight waving a 12" Bowie around will probably get the attention of police in both jurisdictions.

Be prepared to get shot in Northern Ireland, where the police are routinely armed, and shouted at heavily in the Republic, where they are not.

Posts: 11305 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RebornCattle
posted Hide Post
I'm a Londoner and I don't like him. I don't know why people do. He reminds me of a young Tony Blair in that everyone thought he was moral, young fresh and smart. He gives good camera and talks in sound bite friendly tropes.

The better I get to know people, the more I find myself loving dogs.

Posts: 9 | Location: U.K. | Registered: May 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RebornCattle:
I'm a Londoner and I don't like him. I don't know why people do. He reminds me of a young Tony Blair in that everyone thought he was moral, young fresh and smart. He gives good camera and talks in sound bite friendly tropes.

The single mention of that dispicable crock of shit has dropped this site 500 points on the 'Best site' scale.

I make a point of not writing the name - I'm betting that if I did my keyboard might blow up.

Posts: 11305 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
Bring enough gun.

Bring enough knife.

Mounted on enough gun.

I prefer versatility. Bring enough knife AND enough gun, but you sometimes want to be able to shoot without the knife getting in the way, and vice-versa. Big Grin

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
Great big fuck off knives.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4611 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
From a May 14, 2019 Tweet, the Regents Park Police @MPSRegentsPark has now also gotten an assault spoon off the streets:

https://twitter.com/MPSRegents.../1128259712984735744

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
London has become a dangerous place. In the above photo I see three meat forks, two knife sharpening rods as well as the assualt spoon.

Posts: 985 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Can I just have my pudding now that I apparently can’t eat my meat??? Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
You can't have any pudding if you don't eat your meat!

Posts: 6606 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
But how can I cut my meat without a knife???

Hell from that picture I apparently cannot even have a spoon for my pudding.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post