SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The I remember when thread.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The I remember when thread. Login/Join 
Picture of SeaCliff
posted Hide Post
I remember a Sabrett Hot dog with mustard, sauerkraut, onions and a soda for .25 cents.

Posts: 1894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: October 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
I remember:
Riding bicycles without wearing a helet and not dying when they wrecked. full service gas stations
Putting leaded gas in milk jugs
Burning household trash in barrel
The time before-video games when kids played outside all day
Saying the pledge of allegiance every morning at school

Posts: 4106 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrvmax:
I remember:

I still do. Wink

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My grandmother offering me Moxie and my parents making me drink it so as to not offend her.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Sitting in the general admission seats of a Padre game with a plastic milk container (gallon size) filled with beer (glass bottles and metal cans were not allowed).

Sitting in the sun all day with a gallon of beer - what could possibly go wrong???

Buying a [paper] plane ticket out of the classified and not needing an ID to use it.

Walking onto an empty plane after all the passengers debarked and photographing where the pilot and co-pilot sat. No questions asked just told to stay out of the ground crew's way.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
Originally posted by mrvmax:
I remember:

I still do. Wink

Yep. still legal here, as long as you have a screen over it.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post