SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Are you flying the flag today?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you flying the flag today? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Our flags are up 24/7. The light bulb just went out and I have not had a chance to replace it yet. My wife just reminded me to take care of the light ASAP Smile

Posts: 905 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Absolutely. She flies every day.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep, and proud to do so.

Scouts Out

Posts: 1118 | Registered: May 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Yes, just bought a new flag and displaying it with pride!

Posts: 4623 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine had not been flown in quite a while since my mount on the side of the house had been broken and I was negligent in fixing it. Kept saying I was going to get it done.

This morning I finally fixed it so I could fly the flag today. Will make sure I keep flying it from now on.

Happy Independence Day everybody.

Posts: 1127 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Today and everyday.

Rain or shine. I have good weather flag and bad weather flag, always one flying.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10937 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Every day, but the current one is due to be retired, probably this fall.

Posts: 17884 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
Yes, only fly it on special holidays since it's a ways down to the bottom of the hill by the road where it flies.

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3813 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
everyday as well..

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2673 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rictafer
posted Hide Post
Everyday of the year!

Posts: 27 | Location: Southeast Connecticut  | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post