SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Are you flying the flag today?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you flying the flag today? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Yes we have ours up.

Posts: 12679 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Of course, AND just a couple of days ago we ordered a 25' flagpole.

Posts: 13255 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep, mines up and I helped my handicapped BIL replace the rope on his this morning.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine went up first thing this morning. Long may she wave!!

Posts: 6617 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Put the Flag up every morning except for inclement weather. Then coffee and the newspaper.

Where's the beer!

Posts: 475 | Location: Oro Valley, Arizona | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
We fly ours every day

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6486 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We fly ours every day.

Posts: 872 | Location: TN | Registered: December 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Every day!

Posts: 11379 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Absolutely!

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Everyday.
Taken down @ dusk or a rainy day.

Of the 14 houses in our block, 8 are flying the flag.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Yes!

Posts: 1781 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Everyday. Was planning on putting out flag flown over US Capitol, but rain forecast keeps changing on me. So looks like the all weather one will stay up.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Yes sir.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Yep. We have two out there right now.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Yes, I think I'm going to swap it out for a couple of hours with a flag that was flown over the USS Constitution

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Of course!

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Draal:
...I had a neighbor call the cops on me because they didn't like my Gadsden flag...

Hemingway was right about Oak Park -- Broad streets and narrow minds. Haven't stepped foot there in almost 35 years.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
I'm flying the flag that drapped my Dad's coffin and was presented to me in 1969.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6316 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I wanna go home
Picture of jeeperxd
posted Hide Post
Yes we are.

Posts: 1202 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Draal:
Yep. I'm unfortunately living among the snowflakes that prefer their rainbow flags, BLM signs and "No room for hate" signs, but I fly my big American flag proudly.

I had a neighbor call the cops on me because they didn't like my Gadsden flag. The cop looked at her and said, "Lady, do you know the history of that flag?". All she knew was she was "offended" and wanted it gone. The cop went on his way without a word to me and the neighbor shortly moved out.

Is that Oakland Park?

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post