SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Are you flying the flag today?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you flying the flag today? Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted
Just driving through our neighborhood, it brought a smile to my face, to see all of the flags flying.

Is your flag flying today?

Happy Fourth of July!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
Yes, I have a new flag and I fly it every day.

Posts: 5616 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
Yes.

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Its raining. Not yet.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Everyday.

Q

Posts: 26353 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
Yup.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
I did in the Northside freak show parade.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Surfer
posted Hide Post
Mine is up every day.

Posts: 1639 | Location: South East Mo. | Registered: March 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Yes.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...280077624#9280077624

Posts: 12179 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
You betcha!

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Yes. Old Glory is flying proudly.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Every day here as well.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7506 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
Everyday here as well.

Posts: 4359 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dang right!

Posts: 8954 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nothing can be Something
Picture of greybeard9
posted Hide Post
Yes, along with all of my neighbors. Smile

"In the age of madness, to expect to be untouched by madness is a form of madness." - Saul Bellow

Posts: 1063 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Draal
posted Hide Post
Yep. I'm unfortunately living among the snowflakes that prefer their rainbow flags, BLM signs and "No room for hate" signs, but I fly my big American flag proudly.

I had a neighbor call the cops on me because they didn't like my Gadsden flag. The cop looked at her and said, "Lady, do you know the history of that flag?". All she knew was she was "offended" and wanted it gone. The cop went on his way without a word to me and the neighbor shortly moved out.

Posts: 164 | Location: Oak Park, IL | Registered: July 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Yep.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11762 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Like most here, proudly everyday.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
My Flag flies 24/7, with lights on it at night. I did notice that another Flag has appeared down the street for the holiday, though. I usually have the only Flag on my street, but I've seen as many as 3 others on some occasions. Most folks who live here are renters, and mixed demographics.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Everyday, weather permitting and I won't be out of town.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43870 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post