SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    **Update GG flat faced trigger installed pg 3**Guns guns guns NRA 2017 Convention Atlanta
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**Update GG flat faced trigger installed pg 3**Guns guns guns NRA 2017 Convention Atlanta Login/Join 
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Thanks for taking the considerable time to post all this. We appreciate it!

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Dusty...great pictures and post. Thanks so much...wish I had been there.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I kind of liked that Sig 1911. Thanks!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jezsuiz
posted Hide Post
Digging that STI.

Posts: 556 | Location: NE not new england | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tim335:
Did you say P7?????

Thanks for the great update.

Sure did. And just as "unemployed" might be my thing this year. HK hates me. At least I have some SA rifles to sell at a major loss thanks to their shenanigans in Illannoy.

Enough with my tale of woe ... +1 ditto on the update!

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, Thanks felt like i was there!

Posts: 24 | Location: FT Smith | Registered: January 13, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing your pics and comments.

Michael

Posts: 1093 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Incredibly thoughtful to take the time and effort to share with us! Many thanks.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tim335:
Did you say P7?????

Thanks for the great update.

Yes! Now obviously that just one rep to told me that so you have to take it with a grain of salt. He definitely knew what he was talking about in regards to P7 production and the tooling. He carries an HK p7k3 as his EDC which I found interesting.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Did you say the P239 is being discontinued?

So one of the Sig reps told me they were actually going to discontinue it this year in favor of the 225a1 but they still had some demand so they put out only two models of the 239 for 2016-2017. those aren't selling that well so he said that it likely will be discontinued. 224 and 229c are confirmed gone for good.

Hm. Seems I'm going to have to get my P239 in 357Sig soon! Cool

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
I tapped like 8 cowboys on the shoulder but none of them turned out to be Rolan.

Careful! I got a feeling he is fast on the draw Wink

Awesome pics, thanks. I find the new Springfield interesting but that's about it. Does that Lipsey's Glock have more of a flare at the bottom of the grip or is it me? I need to go check my G19 Gen4.

I would love to meet Jerry Miculek. He is one of my hero's. Love watching his video's.

And I don't know what Fox Bros is but holy guacamole that looks delicious!

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Loved the pictures and the write up. The CZ looked good to me, on my short list, the new XD too.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Thanks for taking the time to do the write-up. I'm glad I didn't go. Wink

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
Thanks a lot for these quality pics! Two thumbs up

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2263 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
The VP9sk is on my list.

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Did Colt have anything there?

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:

mbinky,

Best thing in the Colt booth was the new Colt Cobra.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:

The Colt did have a sweet trigger but it looks like a Charter Arms. Fit and finish leave a lot to be desired.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another thanks on the pics! Even Fox Brothers. Smile

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2362 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
Thank you...

Posts: 4354 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post