SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Rosenstein Suggested He Secretly Record Trump and Discussed 25th Amendment
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rosenstein Suggested He Secretly Record Trump and Discussed 25th Amendment Login/Join 
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Maybe Mueller is coming up empty, and the only way for the left to maintain the narrative that Trump is an illegitimate President is to give him no choice but to fire Rosenstein.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4923 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Yes, I agree. Were I President Trump, I'd call in the guy and ask him to his face. If he admitted to it or I didn't believe his story, I'd demand his resignation on the spot.

He has to be somewhat careful, as there are some functions/powers delegated to the Justice Dept. that require a Senate confirmed officer. Not sure of the details. This was covered before when Lynch had resigned and Yates was fired by moving another previously confirmed DOJ official in as Acting AG until Sessions was confirmed.

Getting new ones confirmed could be tough.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
Rosenstein may be a swamp ramp, but this sounds like a Carter Page attempt. Damn the swamp runs deep...

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Mark Levin is saying it's a set up, trying to get Trump to fire Rosenstein before the mid-terms. Leaked to the NY Times by the swamp. One thing for sure, the NY Times is never working for Trump's benefit. Seven ways from Sunday.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I guess we know who wrote that editorial a few weeks ago.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Hoping McCabe gets indicted. At least for lying.

McCabe is playing with fire by pulling this crap. I truly hope he comes to regret very much the things he has done recently, one of them being feeding this garbage to the NYT.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
Curious why would the Fake News Times be publishing something bad about Rosenstein?
Seems odd they would be dissing one of their own. Confused

quote:
Originally posted by 4x5:
Maybe Mueller is coming up empty, and the only way for the left to maintain the narrative that Trump is an illegitimate President is to give him no choice but to fire Rosenstein.
Mueller HAS come up empty.

If he had ANYTHING, it would have been leaked by now. There is no collusion. No real obstruction. Just smear.

So the narrative is "Trump is incompetent" and those who have been thrown out (McCabe, Comey) are helping try to spread this.

Thing is, we don't care what they spread to the FAKE new outlets. It's just more bullshit.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
Mark Levin is saying it's a set up, trying to get Trump to fire Rosenstein before the mid-terms. Leaked to the NY Times by the swamp. One thing for sure, the NY Times is never working for Trump's benefit. Seven ways from Sunday.

Schumer is behind it somehow basically, warning the President not to fire Rosenstein. “This story must not be used as a pretext for the corrupt purpose of firing Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein in order install an official who will allow the president to interfere with the Special Counsel’s investigation," Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer said.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
quote:

Schumer is behind it somehow basically, warning the President not to fire Rosenstein. “This story must not be used as a pretext for the corrupt purpose of firing Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein in order install an official who will allow the president to interfere with the Special Counsel’s investigation," Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer said.

Yup. The Left has NOTHING, so they are trying desperately to make SOMETHING before November.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
Curious why would the Fake News Times be publishing something bad about Rosenstein?
Seems odd they would be dissing one of their own. Confused

The new plan has McCabe and Rosenstein being thrown under bus by the DNC/Hillary: They were two ROGUE DOJ/FBI critters who were operating on their own. Dems are SHOCKED. SHOCKED, I tell you.

Obama was just about to root them out when he left office...

Yeah,....that'll work.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Some of you guys need to loosen your tinfoil hat a touch.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These people sure as hell aren't James Bond.

This looks like a house of cards and when the first falls the rest come down with them.

Donald Trump will have the last laugh.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Last week there was a report that the Gang of Eight had sent a letter to DNI Coats, DAG Rosenstein, Director Wray among others demanding they refuse the President’s order to declassify the materials demanded by the oversight committees.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...270012744#9270012744

Might there be a connection here?

Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
I can see the Times releasing this in hopes he does fire Rosenstein, because it would widen the door for Liberals to claim Trump is interfering with Mueller’s scam investigation. It’s all about the mid terms and the Dems taking control of the house and Senate.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Hold your fire until you see the whites of thier eyes.

I think Mark Levin may be right.
This is a setup to goat President Trump into firing Rosenstein.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
Hang on to Rod until you can place hand cuffs on him and seemingly hundreds of those like him.

The Swamp is very deep and needs to be drained quickly, once the plug is pulled.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
JALLEN,

It wasn't the entire gang of eight, it was only the 4 DEMs (Warner, Schumer, Pelosi, Schiff)

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
November 7, 2018.

Fire Rosenstein and Sessions. Two traitorous turds that need to be flushed.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Heard This as well. Levin's instincts are pretty good. What is the NYT's motive here? You know they have one and it's not pro-Trump.

Posts: 97 | Location: Alabama  | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Levin is very sharp on legal questions. Hannity is on now urging the president NOT to fire Rosenstein because it is a set-up by the Deep State.

It's all coming to a head.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
If I recall correctly there was an article a long time ago that indicated if Sessions resigned, Trump can appoint a new AG without the need of a confirmation hearing. However if Trump fires him, the AG must go through the entire confirmation process

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53085 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post