SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Inconsiderate in the Classifieds
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Inconsiderate in the Classifieds Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Whatsa LURP? LRRP?

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12921 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Jeff, what in the Holy Hell does that have to do with any of this? Does serving your country give you a pass for the rest of your life to be a persistent nuisance to someone else, to act like an obsessed nutjob whenever you feel like it?

Tell me- tell me what purpose your post serves. Tell what any of that has to do with his behavior in this forum over a period of years. Tell me why I should just say "Oh, that's alright. You acted nobly earlier in your life, so you can bring frustration into my life and waste my time and I'll just eat that shit like it's chocolate ice cream. Matter of fact, I'll have some more."

Huh? Tell me

I've got news for you- we have more than a few men in this forum who gave up a comfortabe life to defend their country when they might have gotten out of doing so. Do I give a pass to those guys as well? The difference between those guys and your friend is that they have enough respect for others to follow the rules, and if they need correction it's almost always a one-time deal- I tell them and they comply. Not your buddy, no sir.

You want to defend this guy? You're in the wrong thread. He's gone, he's not coming back and he did it to himself, after so many chances, I've lost count. I cut that nutball all sorts of slack. Many others would have been gone long before him. Look at my approach to him in this thread. I explained- calmly and once again- why his behavior is unacceptable, and how did he react? By continuing to argue with me and then by laying down passive-aggressive bullshit about "You are right. I am wrong" and then once again issued the insult that I had already told him was uncalled for. Par for the course with this guy- he just keeps doing whatever in the fuck he wants. How'd you like to deal with that? You have no idea how many times I tried to get this guy on the right track, and he shit all over it.

If you expect me to genuflect because he served his country, then I might as well just lay down right now and let anyone who has ever acted nobly walk all over me and this forum if they have the notion.

Ain't happenin'.

Occasionally, longtime members get banned. Usually, I remove them from the forum with a degree of reluctance. Not this time. Reluctance does not enter into it this time around. The cherry on top of this shit sundae is his ridiculous email, asking if I was "threatening violence or financial ruin." Utterly ridiculous. That guy has a screw loose, but he's no longer my problem.

Posts: 107578 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post