SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another Great Andrew Cuomo Moment
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Great Andrew Cuomo Moment Login/Join 
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted
Cuomo calls himself a liar in a debate with Cynthia Nixon.

Cuomo: Can you stop interrupting?
Nixon: Can you stop lying?
Cuomo: As soon as you do.

Priceless. At 1:15 in the video.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Two complete morons. Reminded me of 5 year olds fighting

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
So much for the party of inclusion. Folks that can afford too are leaving NY state in droves for the same reason businesses don’t wish to go there, taxes...

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
So much for the party of inclusion. Folks that can afford too are leaving NY state in droves for the same reason businesses don’t wish to go there, taxes...

I left 19 years ago and don't miss the taxes one bit. I've only been back for three things: funerals, one of my favorite parks, and family.

Posts: 8711 | Registered: January 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:

My Uncle lives on Long Island and the taxes on his house are around $10,000.00 a year. About 7000.00 of that goes to the school district. Two of his children live there so I do not think at 87 years old that he will leave.

Posts: 1755 | Location: El Paso, Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
That lil weenie has all these ads running how he stands uo for Women.... except any challenging his throne...they're bitches.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Summary

Cynthia Nixon: "I'm a bigger fascist than Andrew Cuomo."

Andrew Cuomo: "No, no! I am the bigger fascist!"

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He’s as stupid as his brother Chris over at the Fake News Network.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5158 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post