SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Sunday Everyone
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Sunday Everyone Login/Join 
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted
It's a beautiful day here in Central Florida.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I am green with envy.

It has not been above freezing here since Christmas eve.

Wathca' smokin?

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We're getting freezing rain here in St. Louis right now, so I hope you don't mind if I hate you just a little bit Big Grin

Looks nice there though.

Ken

Posts: 1049 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
He his just smoking to try and keep the bugs at bay Cool

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
Cold here in NC. I am about done with this shit.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
He ain't fooling nobody, thats chunks of ice floating in thar pond!

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More persistent
than capable
posted Hide Post
Enjoy it now, in July it's another story. Smile

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1083 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Heck we are having a heat wave, it's been above freezing for two days now.

If you just add a foot or so of snow to that picture, it looks just like that here... Big Grin Roll Eyes Razz

Archerman

Posts: 2476 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Thanks
The weather started a little cold this morning for our IDPA match but warmed up nicely.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2553 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Happy Sunday to you.

Took Madaline to the beach. She's a 13 year-old Brittany with the tumors and not likely to see another winter.

Her life and her focus is me, the tennis ball, and the beach.

We're going to the beach every Sunday til she doesn't want to go anymore.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post